Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya 1/14 Grand Hauler TAM56344
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0074
- Availability: In Stock
The Tamiya Grand Hauler resembles a classic customized american tractor truck. The included 540 motor drives a 3-speed transmission, which has no problem turning the dual rear axles. Leaf spring and shocks keep the axles suspended to the metal C-Channel ladder frame, which keeps the power to the pavement.This customized beauty sports some new hardware like a front bumper, grille, visor, ..
The Tamiya Grand Hauler resembles a classic customized american
tractor truck. The included 540 motor drives a 3-speed transmission,
which has no problem turning the dual rear axles. Leaf spring and shocks
keep the axles suspended to the metal C-Channel ladder frame, which
keeps the power to the pavement.
This customized beauty sports some new hardware like a front bumper, grille, visor, stretched chassis, side steps, rear fenders, rear bumper, driver figure, custom fat exhaust stacks and more.
Whether by itself or coupled to an optional trailer, the Grand Hauler is sure to turn heads.
Includes: 1/14 scale Tamiya Grand Hauler kit, 540 motor, tires, cabin, wheels, decal sheet, 3-speed transmission, instructions and coupler unit for trailer (trailer not included)
- Radio: 4-channel with 4-channel receiver, NOTE; radio with analog or digital trims can be used if not planning to use the Multi-Function Unit (not included), if Multi-Function Unit will be used, a radio with analog trims MUST be used
- ESC or Multi-Function unit
- Servos: Two standard size for steering and shifting
- Battery: 6-cell stick
- Battery Charger: Timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint, building & track equipment
- Chassis: Ladder frame with aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Cabin: Tilt forward operation just like full-size truck, removable fenders to depict a low carrying load
- Drive: Shaft driven from front mounted motor to rear axles which are equipped with differentials
- Motor: RS540
- Transmission: Three speed servo controlled constant mesh, allows shift on the fly low, medium and high, in forward and reverse
- Shocks: Aluminum body, friction (not-oil filled), coil springs
- Suspension: Die cast metal front axle and reinforced resin rear axles float mounted on metal leaf springs and coil spring shocks
- Cabin: ABS plastic, black in color tilts forward separately from fenders, clear plastic windows, separate grille, mirrors, seats dashboard, driver figure and other accessories add to realism
- Wheels: Chrome plated plastic
- Tires: Ten, treaded rubber construction
Length: 27.2" (692mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm)
Height: 11.8" (300mm)
Gear Ratio: Low Gear 1:32.49, 2nd Gear 1:17.66, 3rd Gear 1:10.66