Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 Monster Truck RTR with ID Technology TRA67054-1
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0309
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 Electric RTR Monster Truck with iD Technology included. It doesn’t matter if you’re charging through muddy water crossings or simply having fun demolishing your buddies’ cars, the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 just doesn’t know when to quit. The Stampede’s tall, high center, drive-over-anything ground clearance, Maxx Chevron 2.8” tires, and 4-wheel-drive mus..
Tags: Traxxas, Stampede, Monster, Truck, with, Technology, TRA67054-1, Car & Truck
This is the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 Electric RTR Monster Truck with iD Technology included. It doesn’t matter if you’re charging through muddy water crossings or simply having fun demolishing your buddies’ cars, the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 just doesn’t know when to quit. The Stampede’s tall, high center, drive-over-anything ground clearance, Maxx Chevron 2.8” tires, and 4-wheel-drive muscle deliver unmatched off-road endurance, and will definitely expand your off-road playground.
The Traxxas Stampede 4x4 builds on the already infamous Stampede line
with Titan 550 torque and rugged 4x4 capability. No other truck offers
the Traxxas Stampede 4X4’s unique style and reputation for durability.
The Stampede 4x4 is ideal for just about any age driver or skill level- Plus it comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive with an included 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger and 7-cell 8.4V Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery pack with iD technology.
- One Traxxas Stampede 4x4 Monster Truck RTR
- Brushed Motor
- XL-5 ESC
- 7 Cell NiMH Battery Pack
- DC Fast Charger
- 2.4GHz TQ Radio
- Steering Servo
- Painted Body
- Maxx Chevron Tires
- Foam Inserts
- 11 Tooth Pinion Gears
- 54 Tooth Spur Gear
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Radio Batteries: Four AA size for transmitter
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
**Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment.If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
- Chassis: Fiber composite tub 0.08" (2mm) thick, Gray in color
- Drive: Four wheel, with plastic driveshaft
- Radio: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz with high torque waterproof steering servo
- Motor: Traxxas Titan 12T 550 size brushed, with internal cooling fan
- Battery: Power Cell 7-cell NiMH with Traxxas 2nd generation High-Current connector, and iD Auto Battery Identification that allows iD equipped chargers to automatically set and optimize charge settings
- Battery Charger: 4A DC peak
- Shocks: Oil-filled plastic bodied, Ultra shocks with X-ring technology
- Gearbox: Closed
- Body: Painted with decals pre-applied
- Differential: Maintenance free, planetary gear type with hardened steel internal gears
- Transmission: Magnum 272 heavy duty single speed, with ball bearings
- Ball Bearings: Rubber-sealed
- Tires: Maxx Chevron 2.8" (71mm) wide, 5" (127mm) diameter with foam inserts
- Wheels: 5-spoke Chrome 2.8" (71mm) wide, 2.75" (70mm) diameter
- Speed Control: Traxxas XL-5 Forward/Reverse/Brake
- Bumper: Front plastic kickup type, Black in color
- Steering Tie Rods: Adjustable, Jato style steel turnbuckles
- Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver, new design front spindles with 5x11mm rubber-sealed ball bearings
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Rear Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (3-channel)
Included Batteries: Traxxas iD Power Cell
Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)