Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas Spartan Brushless 36 RTR with TQi 2.4GHz TRA57076-4
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0523
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Traxxas brushless Spartan 36 RTR with TQi 2.4GHz radio system. It's the kind of boat you would expect from Traxxas: Extreme Velineon brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enth..
This is the Traxxas brushless Spartan 36 RTR with TQi 2.4GHz radio
system. It's the kind of boat you would expect from Traxxas: Extreme
Velineon brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost
that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The howling fury of 50+
mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most
insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Simply
put, Spartan is your boat!
Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull; smooth, cable-drive efficiency; innovative water cooling system; and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations—from the 6-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPos. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. A high-output TQi 2.4GHz radio system, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Spartan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked on Traxxas's mission to engineer a boat that offers the power, speed, convenience, and fun that Traxxas' award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
Includes: Traxxas Spartan Deep V Racing Boat, 2.4GHz TQi radio, brushless motor, TSM, Castle engineered ESC and instructions
- Four AA batteries for transmitter
- Two batteries with Traxxas connectors
- Compatible battery charger with selected batteries
- Shore and maintenance equipment
Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment. If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.
- 30+mph out of the box with 2-7cell MiMH packs, 50+mph on 6S LiPo! (batteries sold separately)
- 36" deep-V hull for stable high-speed performance
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540 XL high-output brushless motor with highflow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs, and hardware
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability with Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, model selection” is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (TRA6533) with Traxxas Stability Management, fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Traxxas Stability Management™
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
Hull Type: Deep-V
Dead Rise Angle: 26 Degrees
Hull Length: 36.5 Inches (927mm)
Overall Length: 40.8 (1037mm)
Overall Height: 5.8 (147mm)
Beam (width): 9.5 Inches (243mm)
Weight: 72oz (2041g)
Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon® VXL-6s, Water-cooled
Input Voltage: 7-18 NiMH Cells, 2-6 LiPo Cells (8.4-22.2 Volts DC)
BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
BEC Current: 3A
Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
Low Voltage Detection: Yes (user enabled)
Motor (electric): Traxxas Velineon® 540XL Brushless, water-cooled
Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
Prop: 2-blade composite, 42x59mm
Transmitter: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Receiver: 6533 2.4GHz Traxxas Stability Management 5-channel
Servo: 2056 High-torque waterproof