Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas Slayer Pro 4X4 1/10-Scale 4WD Nitro-Powered SC Truck TRA59076-3
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0170
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Slayer Pro 4X4 1/10-Scale 4WD Nitro-Powered Short Course Truck. Ready-To-Race with TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, EZ-Start electric starting system, TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Stability Management, and Premium Running Accessories including a 2-amp DC peak detecting charger. The Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers the screaming sound and ballistic thrust that every nitro driver craves...
This is the Slayer Pro 4X4 1/10-Scale 4WD Nitro-Powered Short Course Truck. Ready-To-Race with TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, EZ-Start electric starting system, TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Stability Management, and Premium Running Accessories including a 2-amp DC peak detecting charger.
The Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers the screaming sound and ballistic thrust that every nitro driver craves. Now with a 10% larger footprint, Slayer Pro 4X4's long wheelbase chassis and wide track stance deliver unmatched stability in rough conditions and high speed cornering for incredible side-by-side, fender-banging racing action. Extreme TRX 3.3 power punches hard and revs fast. The Revo-Spec linkage-based suspension and hard-anodized GTR shocks deliver seemingly bottomless suspension travel that simulates the handling and jumping ability of full-size Pro 4X4 trucks. Slayer Pro 4X4's bodywork brings scale looks and 50+mph performance for all-day fun, excitement, and competition.
Includes: Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD truck with
oil-filled shocks, 3.3 engine, EZ-Start, painted body, tires, wheels,
inserts, TQi 2.4GHz radio with digital ball bearing steering servo, one
standard servo, 15T clutch bell, 38T spur gear, tool set, illustrated
manual, decals, two air filter elements, filter oil, engine setup DVD,
long travel rocker and spring set, TSM, 7.2V battery, 2A DC charger,
extra glow plug and fuel bottle
- Fuel: Traxxas 10%-20% Top Fuel
- AA Radio Batteries: 8, 4 for transmitter 4 for receiver
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM): Superior tuning algorithms run on high-speed electronic components to control wheel spin and steering direction on loose dirt, concrete and even ice and snow. TSM can be fine-tuned or turned off by adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter or the slider in the Traxxas Link app
- Chassis: Titanium anodized 6061-T6 aluminum 1/8" (3mm) thick 3D semi-monocoque with integrated roll hoop and carry handle
- Drive: Four wheel
- Drive Type: Shaft driven, shafts are .71" (18mm) diameter with half shafts and rubber shielded stub axle bearings
- Engine: Traxxas .20 cu in (3.3cc) racing engine with slide valve carburetor and high flow dual stage air filter with 60% more peak horsepower than the TRX 2.5 engine, EZ-Start electric starter and 7.2V battery
- Exhaust: Polished resonator dual chamber aluminum tuned pipe
- Fuel Tank: Low profile 5.1oz (150cc) with flip top cap
- Radio: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz high output with digital ball bearing steering servo, may be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module (not included) that turns an Android, iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool
- Clutch: Two shoe composite construction
- Transmission: Auto shifting wide ratio two speed, forward only
- Ball Bearings: Full set included, rubber sealed bearings used in all exposed locations
- Shocks: 4 GTR inboard mounted, maintenance free, silicone oil-filled hard anodized bodies with TiN shafts
- Main Gear: 38 tooth, molded plastic
- Gearbox: Sealed front and rear
- Bumpers: Flexible molded front and rear tube style
- Suspension: Linkage based for long travel and precise tuning adjustments and control
- Differentials: Maintenance free, sealed with silicone X-rings and gaskets, limited slip action can be tuned using different viscosity oil
- Brakes: Alloy calipers, giant 1.6" (40mm) diameter drilled and vented steel rotor and semi-metallic friction material
- Tires: BF Goodrich Multi terrain, soft compound rubber 1.6" (42mm) wide, 4.3" (109mm) diameter with foam inserts
- Wheels: Beadlock design 5-spoke satin chrome finish, 2.2" (56mm) outer diameter, 3" (76mm) inner diameter, 1.6" (41mm) wide
- Body: Traxxas ProGraphix pre-painted and trimmed with decals applied
- Bumpers: Front and rear, plastic construction
- Suspension: Variable progressive two rocker design, suspension travel not limited to length of shocks, ride height, suspension travel and progressive rate can be adjusted totally independent of each other, rubber sealed pivot balls can be adjusted with included tool without removing seals, steel pivot ball retaining rings
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Ball bearing enhanced with twin high-torque servos driving a heavy-duty servo saver
- Warranty: 30 day warranty on electronic components, Chassis and engine are warranted free from defects at the date of purchase before use. No warranties are expressed or implied that cover damage caused by normal use or wear, or cover or imply how long any chassis or engine part will last before requiring replacement due to wear.
Width: 11.65" (296mm)
Height: 7.87" (200mm)
Weight: 7.78lb (3.53kg)
Wheelbase: 13.9" (353mm)
Front and Rear Track: 12.68" (322mm) outer edges of tires
Center Ground Clearance: 2.5" (63.5mm)
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 15.75:1
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 10.05:1
Length: 21.5" (546mm)
Width: 9.4" (238mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point; 11.4 (290mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 5.5" (139mm)