Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas Slash 2WD Short Course Truck with DC Charger TRA58034-1
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0427
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Traxxas Slash 2WD SC Truck RTR with iD Technology, 2.4GHz TQ radio, 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger and Power Cell Battery with iD Technology included. The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD puts you in the driver’s seat for intense high-flying, fender-to-fender off-road action. The full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their dirt-r..
Tags: Traxxas, Slash, Short, Course, Truck, with, Charger, TRA58034-1, Car & Truck
This is the Traxxas Slash 2WD SC Truck RTR with iD Technology, 2.4GHz TQ radio, 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger and Power Cell Battery with iD Technology included.
The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD puts you in the driver’s seat for intense high-flying, fender-to-fender off-road action. The full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their dirt-roosting power slides, extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, Super cross-style big-air jumps, and giant suspension travel. The Slash 2WD short-course r/c truck brings all of the action home so that you can experience the head-to-head high-speed competition at the track or in your own backyard.
When the action cools down, the Slash 2WD is more than equipped to
tackle all of your off-track adventures. The Slash’s tires use advanced
tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible
grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete
and asphalt. Its fenders cover the tires so you bang against your
driving buddies without getting tangled up. The unique chassis design
provides huge center ground clearance to drive over rocks, deep ruts,
and other obstacles that leave other R/C trucks stuck. Its long travel
suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain.
The included Titan 12T 550 modified motor was engineered and designed for incredible mod-motor power output with long-lasting performance and virtually maintenance-free operation. Everyone knows that the cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate.
The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low voltage detection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to find on an expensive replacement ESC. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors could no longer keep up. The included Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
The Slash 2WD is perfect for drivers at all experience levels. Traxxas' exclusive and revolutionary patent-pending Training Mode let's everyone get in on the racing action! Simply press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%, allowing new or younger drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. The Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
- Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery with iD technology
- DC charger (additional purchase of TRA2976 will allow you to charge this in a standard AC wall outlet)
- Fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race®
- TQ radio system installed and adjusted
- XL-5 power system
- Painted and decaled body
- Pre-glued tires
- Detailed instructions
- Four AA Batteries for transmitter
- Track equipment
If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
- Made of durable plastic
- Body is Molded from Lexan, trimmed and prepainted
- Modified tub 0.08" (2mm) thick composite nylon Chassis with side nerf bars to impact and support body
- Rear wheel Drive
- Titan 12 turn 550 size modified Motor with internal cooling fan
- 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH Battery with HC connector
- 4A DC powered fast Battery Charger
- Brushless ready Magnum 272 metal-gear Transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-spec Slipper Clutch Torque-Control system
- Planetary Differential type with hardened steel gears
- Rubber sealed Ball Bearings
- Plastic Main Gear, 48 pitch 86 tooth
- Metal Pinion Gear, 48 pitch 18 tooth
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz high output Red Robin with Traxxas Link automatic model recognition, 3-ch receiver
- Radio Box Sealed and watertight for driving through water, mud, and snow
- Adjustable Caster, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Adjustable Camber, refering to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- XL-5 watertight ESC, with reverse and brake, and Traxxas high current connector
- Adjustable Ultra shocks with X-ring technology, oil-filled
- 5-spoke satin finish wheels 1.5" (38mm) wide, 2.2" (56mm) diameter
- All terrain Tires with foam inserts 1.8" (46mm) wide, 4.25" (108mm) outer diameter
- Tube style scale front and rear bumpers
- Four wheel independent Suspension
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Front Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Rear Track: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Height (overall): 8.425 inches (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Front Shock Length: Long
Rear Shock Length: XXLong
Front Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Rear Tires: Traxxas SCT 2.2"
Front Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin-Finish
Speed Control Type: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn)
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.58)
Differential Type: Steel Composite Planetary
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Transmission: Metal Gear Magnum 272™
Chassis Type: Modified Tub
Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
Center Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Top Speed: 30+mph*
Skill Level: 1
Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Included Batteries: Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell
Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)