Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas DCB M41 40" Catamaran RTR TQi 2.4GHz/TSM TRA57046-4
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0517
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Traxxas DCB M41 40" Catamaran RTR boat with TQi 2.4GHz and TSM. The DCB M41 Widebody catamaran, designed by DCB (Dave’s Custom Boats) founder Dave Hemmingson, is the largest model offered in the DCB M-Series. With its precision sculpted design and a pair of Mercury Racing 1350 engines, it speeds across the water at 175mph! Traxxas has faithfully captured the incredible l..
This is the Traxxas DCB M41 40" Catamaran RTR boat with TQi 2.4GHz
and TSM. The DCB M41 Widebody catamaran, designed by DCB (Dave’s Custom
Boats) founder Dave Hemmingson, is the largest model offered in the DCB
M-Series. With its precision sculpted design and a pair of Mercury
Racing 1350 engines, it speeds across the water at 175mph!
Traxxas has faithfully captured the incredible looks and performance of the DCB M41 in a detailed scale replica that is versatile, fun, and fast. The catamaran hull has been accurately reproduced to deliver the speed, stability and confidence that the full-size M41 is famous for, allowing you to have fun wherever your marine adventures take you. The M41 replica is equally at home blasting across the waves at the lake on a fun run or exploiting its 50+mph speed on a favorite stretch of smooth water. The razor sharp handling lets you carve turns with authority and precision and yet, offers easy control while cruising by the shore.
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM): Superior tuning algorithms run on high-speed electronic components for greater control. TSM can be fine-tuned or turned off by adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter or the slider in the Traxxas Link app
- Brushless Motor: Traxxas Velineon 540XL
- Electronic Speed Control: VXL-6S marine
- Radio: 2.4GHz TQi
Includes: DCB-M41 40" Catamaran with Brushless Motor, ESC, 2.4GHz Radio and Instructions
- Batteries: Two 11.1V LiPo, at least 5000mAh
- Charger: compatible with selected batteries (Traxxas completer pack, TRA2990)
- Shore and maintenance equipment
- 50+mph on 6S LiPo! (batteries sold separately)
- 40" widebody catamaran hull for incredible high-speed performance
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540 XL high-output brushless motor with highflow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel trim tabs and hardware
- Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability with Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, model selection” is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6533) with Traxxas Stability Management, fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
Hull Type: Vacu-formed ABS, Catamaran, shoebox style
Hull Length: 39.5", 1003mm
Overall Length: 40.6", 1030mm
Beam: 10.5", 266.9mm
Height: 5.95", 151.05mm
Deadrise & Transom: 14.5 degrees
Weight: 5.42 lbs (without batteries)
Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon VXL-6s, water-cooled
Input Voltage: 2-6 LiPo Cells (14.8-22.2 Volts DC)
BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
BEC Current: 3A
Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
Low Voltage Detection: Yes (user enabled)
Motor (electric): Traxxas Velineon 540XL Brushless, water-cooled
Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
Prop: 2-blade composite, 42x59mm
Transmitter: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Receiver: 6533 2.4GHz Traxxas Stability Management 5-channel
Servo: 2056 High-torque waterproof