Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas Aton Quadcopter with Camera Mount, Battery and Charger TRA7908
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0649
- Availability: In Stock
Enjoy the Traxxas Aton Quadcopter with 2.4GHz radio system, camera mount, 3-cell 3000mAh power cell LiPo battery and 3-amp AC LiPo battery charger. Aton™ makes it easy for everyone to enjoy capturing stunning aerial footage. With built-in features such as Auto-Take off and Return To Home, Aton’s onboard electronics allow it to practically fly itself while you focus on directing it o..
Enjoy the Traxxas Aton Quadcopter with 2.4GHz radio system, camera
mount, 3-cell 3000mAh power cell LiPo battery and 3-amp AC LiPo battery
charger. Aton™ makes it easy for everyone to enjoy capturing stunning
aerial footage. With built-in features such as Auto-Take off and Return
To Home, Aton’s onboard electronics allow it to practically fly itself
while you focus on directing it over your subject. Simple to use
controls allow you to maneuver Aton where you want to go without having
any previous flying experience or special knowledge. Aton makes aerial
photography simple and fun.
Now link it to your Smart device for a high-definition, full-color graphical user interface. Compatible with Apple IOS or Android, this app will allow you to adjust settings, speed and monitor the status of your flight. More Info
- Ready to Fly Aton Quadcopter
- Camera Mount
- Landing Gear
- Spare Rotor Blade Set and Hardware
- Four AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
Camera not included.
Skill Level: 1, requires no previous R/C aircraft experience, no complicated setup or calibration required
Return to Home: Activates if radio signal is lost, or if button is pressed on transmitter
Auto Take Off: Raises Aton about 10' (3.05m) off of ground awaiting next command
Traxxas Flight Link: Allows pilot to use their Apple iOS or Android to customize flight settings such as geofence radius, control rates and more
Main Frame: Molded composite
Motors: Sensorless brushless Outrunner
Radio: 2.4GHz 6-channel multi-mode
Lighting: High visibility LED gives pilot directional orientation
Status Bar: Four on-board LEDs, Power On, Satellite Link Established
Return to Home: Location Set and System Status
Camera Mount: Fixed, vibration damped bracket designed for use with GoPro action cameras (camera not included)
Battery: 3000mAh 11.1V 3S LiPo 20C discharge rate, Traxxas iD charger compatible
Battery Charger: 3A AC powered, charges included battery in approximately 1 hour
Landing Gear: Removes easily to reduce weight if camera is not installed
Application Support: Open source software components compatible with applications such as Mission Planner (www.dronecode.org) that allow pilots to view their flights on satellite maps, requires Micro SD card (sold separately) to capture flight logs
- Film Mode: Aton excels at capturing beautiful video and images with easy to use control that makes getting the shot virtually effortless. No previous experience with flight or radio control is needed. The Aton is engineered for less noise and quieter operation.
- Sport Mode: If you want to learn how to fly and experience a different level of fun, Sport mode unlocks full throttle control for faster, more athletic flight. Aton's 6-axis flight stability makes it easy to learn and explore, while always keeping the safety of air brakes and return to home a button press away. Press another button to perform flips and rolls make you look like a flight pro.
- Expert Mode: Expert mode is for the most experienced pilots who truly love to fly. Expert mode unlocks Aton's full performance capability for exciting aerobatic flight, but still with the safety of air brakes and return to home. The air brake brings Aton to a full stop, hovering in place, to allow you to catch your breath and plan your next move.
Blade Circle: 22.83" (580mm)
Rotor Diameter: 8.27" (210mm)
Rotor Hub Distance Vertical: 10.30" (262mm)
Width: 18.57" (472mm)
Overall Height: 3.70" (94mm)
Height with Landing Gear: 8.57" (218mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.11" (3mm)
Ground Clearance with Landing Gear: 4.87" (124mm)
Flight Weight: 30.33oz (860g)
Flight System: Auto leveling, six axis
Flying Range: Approximately 500' (150m)
Radio System: 2.4GHz 6-channel, multi-mode
Flight Time w/o Camera: 18-20 minutes
Flight Time w/GoPro HERO 4 Camera: 13-15 minutes (flight times vary with wind, payload, temperature and other variables)