Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas 1/10 Ford GT AWD Supercar RTR TRA83056-4
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0317
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale, radio controlled, electric powered ready to run Ford GT on-road race car with TSM from Traxxas. The new Ford GT captured the world’s attention with its unique, aerodynamically optimized shape, its extraordinarily powerful 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine, and a historic return after 50 years to win the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans. Innovation abounds and everything ..
This is the 1/10 scale, radio controlled, electric powered ready to run Ford GT on-road race car with TSM from Traxxas. The new Ford GT captured the world’s attention with its unique, aerodynamically optimized shape, its extraordinarily powerful 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine, and a historic return after 50 years to win the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans. Innovation abounds and everything about the Ford GT is designed to deliver pure performance.
Traxxas has captured the Ford GT in a stunning 1/10 scale replica that is faithful to the beautiful and functional styling of the incredible flying buttress design. Every detail is there including the taillights and exhaust tips. Built to be driven, this Ford GT replica rests on the Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 chassis that’s all-new from the ground up.
- RTR Ford GT On-Road Race Car with Radio System
- Painted Body
- Optional high-speed pinion gear
- Four AA batteries for transmitter
- 7-cell NiMH battery with iD connector, or 2S LiPo
- Traxxas battery charger #2970 recommended
- Track and maintenance equipment
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM): Superior tuning algorithms run on high-speed electronic components to control wheel spin and steering direction on loose dirt, concrete and even ice and snow. TSM can be fine-tuned or turned off by adjusting the multi-function knob on the TQi transmitter or the slider in the Traxxas Link app
- Chassis: All new 4-Tec 2.0 smooth bottom, low center of gravity, molded tub nylon composite
- Drive: All-wheel shaft driven
- Transmission: Single speed direct drive
- Differentials: Sealed hardened steel bevel gears, limited slip
- Motor: Titan 12T 550 modified, brush equipped, chassis and gears are brushless ready for easy upgrade to Velineon brushless power
- Radio: 2.4GHz TQi with #6533 TSM receiver with fail safe & integrated telemetry ports, Traxxas Link enabled (requires #6511 module, sold separately to connect to the Traxxas Link App to a smartphone)
- Steering Servo: #2056 high-torque waterproof
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5 forward and reverse, 2S LiPo compatible
- Body: ProGraphix trimmed and painted, officially licensed Ford GT optional adjustable body mounts (not included, sold separately)
- Shocks: Adjustable oil-filled Ultra shocks
- Steering: Dual bellcrank with integrated cam-type servo saver, high angle steering option
- Battery Holdown: Quick release, dual height accommodates wide range of battery sizes
- Front Bumper: Foam
- Tires: 2.6" (65.5mm) diameter, front width 1" (25.4mm), rear width 1.2" (30mm) high performance long wearing compound
- Wheels: Black chrome with lug nut detail, 2.1" (52.6mm) diameter, 12mm hexes, replica brake discs with red calipers
- Ball Bearings: Rubber sealed
Length: 17.6" (448mm)
Ride Height: 4.2" (106mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.3" (8.7mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1" (256mm)
Front Track: 7.7" (195.6mm)
Rear Track: 7.9" (200.1mm) distance between outer edges of wheels measured side-to-side
Weight: 3.2lbs (1.45kg) with body, no battery
Battery Tray Dimensions: 6.2" (158mm) long, 1.8" (46mm) wide, 0.90" (23mm) or 1.02" (26mm) high