Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya XB RTR Porsche Carrera RSR Car TT02 TAM57866
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0208
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tamiya XB RTR Porsche Carrera RSR on the TT-02 4WD On-Road Chassis Platform. The painted and finished super detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain TT-02 4WD on-road chassis platform. The TT-02 is the new standard in Tamiya’s entry level cars. The chassis has the battery pack and motor placed longitudinally on the left and right sides of the chassis respe..
This is the Tamiya XB RTR Porsche Carrera RSR on the TT-02 4WD
On-Road Chassis Platform. The painted and finished super detailed
polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain TT-02 4WD on-road
chassis platform. The TT-02 is the new standard in Tamiya’s entry level
cars. The chassis has the battery pack and motor placed longitudinally
on the left and right sides of the chassis respectively.
The skid-shaped lower deck enables a greater roll movement range during cornering, and the 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with identical left/right suspension arms and uprights, making maintenance and assembly a simple task. The drivetrain features a motor mount which allows up to 10 different gear ratios as well as front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with resin 4-pinion differentials. In addition, 2-types of ground clearance and wheelbase length are possible by altering parts position, making it a flexible machine too.
Includes: TT-02 Factory Finished On-Road Chassis with Brushed Motor, ESC, Body, Decals, 2.4GHz Radio, and Instruction Manual
Requires: Track and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: Plastic, TT-02 bathtub type
- Drive: Four wheel drive, dogbone
- Motor: Torque-Tuned 540 size brushed
- Radio: Tamiya Finespec 2.4GHz
- ESC: TEU-105BK with reverse
- Differential: Gear type
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shocks: Plastic body, friction (not oil filled)
- Tires: Slick rubber 2.5" (65mm) diameter, front width 1" (25.4mm) rear width 1.2" (32mm)
- Wheels: Five spoke plastic, gray in color
- Steering: Bellcrank type
- Body: Polycarbonate, with all body trim and rear wing
- Spur Gear: 70 tooth plastic
- Pinion Gear: 22 tooth metal
- Bumper: Front foam
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable front only, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
*Specs such as length and height not provided by manufacturer*
Wheelbase: 10" (251mm)
Length: 17.9" (454mm)
Width: 7" (176mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point 8" (203mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.5" (114mm)