Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Volkswagen Scirocco GT24, FF03 1/10 On-Road Car Kit TAM58505
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0337
- Availability: In Stock
The 2008 24 Hours Nrburgring had Volkswagen debut a contingent of new Scirocco GT24 race cars. They went on to earn an impressive 1-2 finish in their inaugural race. The car was later updated with a new 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that was notable for being powered by Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), which reduced CO2 emissions by 80%. This machine again demonstrated its..
The 2008 24 Hours Nrburgring had Volkswagen debut a contingent of new
Scirocco GT24 race cars. They went on to earn an impressive 1-2 finish
in their inaugural race.
The car was later updated with a new 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that was notable for being powered by Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), which reduced CO2 emissions by 80%. This machine again demonstrated its superb performance, capturing the AT (alternative powertrain) class titles in 2009, 2010, and 2011. The Tamiya R/C car model is produced in 1/10 scale and the featured chassis underneath is the FF-03 (Tamiya's 3rd generation Front-Wheel-Drive chassis). The RC model depicts the Scirocco GT24-CNG which raced in the 2011 24 Hours Nrburgring.
Includes: 1/10 scale FF-03 On-Road Chassis Kit, wheels, slick tires, foam inserts, motor, decals, shock oil, clear body, spur gear, pinion gear and instruction manual
- Radio: 2-channel with high speed standard size servo
- Electronic Speed Control: For stock brushed motors
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Composite construction with newly designed lower deck
- Drive: Front wheel
- Motor: 540 size brushed
- Wheels: Ten-spoke 2" (52mm) diameter, 0.94" (24mm) wide, black in color, 0º offset
- Tires: 2.4" (61mm) diameter, 1.0" (25.5mm) slicks with foam inserts
- Bumper: Front urethane
- Spur Gear: 68 tooth composite
- Pinion Gear: 26 tooth metal
- Differential: Ball type
- Steering: Bellcrank type equipped with ball bearings
- Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate with separately molded rear wing
- and mirrors
- Shocks: Oil-filled CVA type
- Suspension: Four wheel double wishbone with IFS (Inboard Front Suspension) with short reversible suspension arms
- Wheelbase: Kit can be assembled with long (10.1" 257mm), medium (9.6" 245mm) or short (9.2" 233mm) wheelbase by altering the rear assembly
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- VW Scirocco body is realistically reproduced with polycarbonate material
- Sticker and masking sticker sheets included
- Separately-molded side mirrors and rear wing parts included
- The front-motor FWD FF-03 chassis features Inboard Front Suspension, ball differential, and CVA oil dampers
- Independent double wishbone suspension
- Medium-narrow 10-spoke Gun Metal wheels (offset 0) are included
Length: 15.1" (384mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Tread: 6.2" (157mm) center of tires, side-to-side
Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm)
Length: 16.7" (425mm)
Width: 7.4" (188mm)
Height: 4.1" (104mm)