Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Toyota Hilux High-Lift 1/10 Electric Truck Kit TAM58397
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0052
- Availability: In Stock
Tamiya Toyota Hilux combines nostalgic feel with modern mechanics, the superbly detailed classic Toyota pick-up truck body is now mounted on the same chassis as the Ford F-350 High-Lift. Durable ladder frame chassis features steel channel and resin crossmembers for high strength. Adjustable front and rear leaf spring suspension system equipped with friction dampers. 3-speed transmission..
Tags: Tamiya, Toyota, Hilux, High-Lift, 1/10, Electric, Truck, TAM58397, Car & Truck
Tamiya Toyota Hilux combines nostalgic feel with modern mechanics,
the superbly detailed classic Toyota pick-up truck body is now mounted
on the same chassis as the Ford F-350 High-Lift.
Durable ladder frame chassis features steel channel and resin crossmembers for high strength. Adjustable front and rear leaf spring suspension system equipped with friction dampers. 3-speed transmission allows gear changing and realistic low-speed driving.
Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type of terrain. Differential may be easily locked in place to enable improved off-road performance. Highly-detailed injection-molded body complete with new parts for rear bumper, muffler, side steps, side mirrors, and wipers, accurately reproduces the classic pick-up truck.
Manufacturer logos depicted with metal transfer stickers, and various metal plated parts accentuate the truck's body. Quick-access battery compartment enables easy battery changes without removing body.
Includes: Tamiya Hilux truck with friction shocks, 540 motor, surfboard, molded White body, window section, body trim, decals, plastic light lenses, tires, wheels, 16 tooth pinion gear, 54 tooth spur gear, and instructions
Radio: 4-Channel with 2 Servos
Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
Speed Control: Electronic with reverse
Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard Tamiya connector
Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Ladder type, steel channel and resin cross members
- Drive: Four wheel shaft
- Motor: 540 size
- Bushings and Ball Bearings
- Shocks: Four, friction type aluminum bodies, tension can be adjusted with separately available friction grease
- Gearboxes: Closed
- Differentials: Resin case with planetary die-cast gears
- Transmission: 3-speed with slipper clutch with slipper clutch to protect gears during tough off-road running
- Body: Rigid plastic molded White in color, window set, plated plastic bumpers, roll bar and body trim, plastic light lenses
- Tires: Lug pattern 3.7" (94mm) diameter, 1.2" (32mm) wide
- Wheels: 5-spoke Grayish Chrome 1.9" (48mm) diameter, 0.90" (23mm) wide
- Bumper: Front, brushed chrome finish
- Suspension: Rigid leaf type, leaf spring numbers can be altered to for different tension adjustment
- Camber Tie Rods: Non-adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver, 4-wheel steering can be added by installing rear axle tension rod
Length: 19.4" (492mm)
Width: 8.5" (216mm)
Height: 8.7" (220mm)
Weight: 6.8lbs (3.1kg)
Gear Ratio: Low Gear 1:64.39, 2nd Gear 1:35.20, Top Gear 1:21.14
Tires: 3.7" (94mm) diameter, 1.2" (32mm) wide
Length: 17.7" (449mm)
Width: 6.5" (165mm)
Height: 5.1" (130mm)