Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit TAM58469
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0320
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit. The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called Early Bronco which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open Roadster, the single cabin pick-up Utility, and the Wagon which had a resin roof. The body featured triangular p..
This is the Tamiya Ford Bronco 1973 CC01 1/10 Rock Crawler Kit.
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called Early Bronco which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open Roadster, the single cabin pick-up Utility, and the Wagon which had a resin roof. The body featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front hood which worked well as a guide for drivers to accurately measure the body size while driving. The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass-produced 4X4 vehicles and works well both on-road and off-road. The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
Includes: Tamiya '73 Ford Bronco kit with oil-filled shocks, 540 motor, ESC, clear body, tires, wheels, LED light kit, shock oil, 16 tooth pinion gear, spur gear.
- Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
- Batteries: Eight AA for transmitter
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/ standard connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Chassis: CC-01, plastic tub construction
- Drive: Four wheel drive, shaft driven
- Motor: 540 electric motor
- Electronic Speed Control: TEU-104BK (TAMM4541) with reverse
- Lights: Tamiya TLU-01 (TAMC1394) LED light unit with four LED lights
- Shocks: Oil-filled, black plastic construction
- Gearbox: Front and rear sealed gearbox
- Differentials: Planetary gear, rear differential may be locked during assembly
- Transmission: Single speed
- Tires: Semi-pneumatic all-terrain, rubber construction 1.2" (30mm) wide, 3.5" (90mm) diameter
- Wheels: Five spoke chrome plated plastic, 1" (26mm) wide, 1.9" (48mm) diameter
- Bumper: Front, plastic construction, black in color
- Suspension: Front, long stroke double wishbone
Rear, four link rigid
- Camber Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bell-crank type with servo saver and adjustable linkage
Length: 16.8? (426mm)
Width: 7.7" (195mm)
Height: 8.5" (215mm)
Weight: 53.3oz (1510g)
Wheelbase: 9.9" (252mm)
Length: 15" (381mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)