Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya FF-04 EVO Chassis Kit Black Edition FWD On-Road TAM84422
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0126
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tamiya FF-04 EVO Chassis Kit Black Edition FWD On-Road.This is a LIMITED EDITION of the FF-04 EVO with black aluminum parts. The FF-04 EVO builds on the carbon fiber double-deck concept of the FF-03 EVO Chassis and takes it to a new level with a range of upgraded and newly-designed parts. The chassis offers superior cornering, and employs a double deck layout with 2.5mm thick..
Tags: Tamiya, FF-04, Chassis, Black, Edition, On-Road, TAM84422, Car & Truck
This is the Tamiya FF-04 EVO Chassis Kit Black Edition FWD On-Road.
This is a LIMITED EDITION of the FF-04 EVO with black aluminum parts. The FF-04 EVO builds on the carbon fiber double-deck concept of the FF-03 EVO Chassis and takes it to a new level with a range of upgraded and newly-designed parts. The chassis offers superior cornering, and employs a double deck layout with 2.5mm thick lower and 2.0mm thick upper carbon fiber decks. Suspension arms use the same design as those on the TRF418/419 touring car chassis, and power is transmitted via an oil-filled gear differential unit housed in the XV-01 chassis design gearbox. The result is reduced track surface contact during cornering, and even sharper handling. Furthermore, this limited version includes big bore dampers and a new aluminum bumper mount for further performance gains.
Featured race spec parts include:
- 2.5mm Thick Carbon Lower Deck
- 3.0mm Thick Motor Plate L
- Carbon Upper Deck
- Carbon Bumper Support
- Carbon F/R Damper Stays
- Carbon Servo Plate
- Aluminum Bulkhead
- Aluminum Front Brace
- Aluminum Servo Mount (compatible with low-profile servos)
Includes: FF-04 Evo Racing Chassis Kit, Decals, Shocks, Shock Oil, 68T Spur Gear and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 2-ch with high-speed steering servo
- Motor: 540 size
- Battery: 6-cell NiMH stick pack with Standard connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Wheels: 24mm with 0° offset
- Tires: On-road slick type recommended
- Body: For FF-04 EVO type chassis
- Paint, building and track equipment
- Chassis: Double deck, carbon fiber, 0.10" (2.5mm) thick lower, 0.08" (2.0mm) thick upper deck
- Drive: Front wheel with double cardan drive shafts
- Differential: Sealed oil-filled
- Steering: Ball bearing equipped bell crank type, adjustable, high-torque servo saver, aluminum steering mount and bridge
- Ball Bearings: Fluorine sealed
- Front Bumper: Foam, with aluminum mount
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car relation to the vehicle
- Pinion Gear: 26T
- Spur Gear: 68T
- Differential: Oil-filled gear type
- Shocks: TRF Big Bore
- Shock Towers: Carbon Fiber
- Suspension: Four wheel independent