Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Delta Integral 1/10 XV-01 On-Road Car TAM58569
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0261
- Availability: In Stock
This is Tamiya’s new Lancia Delta Integrale on their 4WD XV-01 Chassis Platform.The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made numerous appearances on a variety of Tamiya chassis platforms, now makes its home on the 4WD XV-01 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport will remember, it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of..
This is Tamiya’s new Lancia Delta Integrale on their 4WD XV-01 Chassis Platform.
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made numerous appearances on a variety of Tamiya chassis platforms, now makes its home on the 4WD XV-01 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport will remember, it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
Tamiya’s 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both gravel and tarmac surfaces. The XV-01 features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension will give you plenty of ground clearance and suspension stroke, and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
Includes: XV-01 Pro Chassis Kit with Shocks, Shock Oil, Tires, Foam Inserts, Wheels, Decals, Spur Gear, Pinion Gear, Clear Body and Instruction Manual
- Radio: 2-channel with high-speed steering servo
- ESC: For 540 size brushed motor, must handle at least 23 turn motor
- Battery: 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with Standard connector
- Building and track equipment
- Front-mounted motor is housed in a gearbox which has been designed for ease of maintenance
- A hatch on the underside of the XV-01 chassis enables quick access to the battery
- Reversible-type rear suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke for off-road driving
- Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
- Radio gear components are protected by covers that are secured by screws
- Holes in the chassis bottom help remove any debris which may block steering movement during off-road use
- The separate suspension mounts makes it easy to change settings such as toe angle
Length: 15.1" (384mm)
Width: 7.3" (185mm)
Wheelbase: 10.1" (257mm)
Length: 15.6" (397mm)
Width: 6.4" (162mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point
7.7" (195mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.3" (109mm)