Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya 1973 Ford Bronco CR01 Crawler TAM58436
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0097
- Availability: In Stock
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called Early Bronco which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open Roadster, the single cabin pick-up Utility, and the Wagon which had a resin roof. The body on the Ford Bronco featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front ..
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This
1970's model was among the first series called Early Bronco which were
produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the
fully-open Roadster, the single cabin pick-up Utility, and the Wagon
which had a resin roof.
The body on the Ford Bronco featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front hood which worked well as a guide for drivers to accurately measure the body size while driving. The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass-produced 4X4 vehicles and works well both on-road and off-road. The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit model of the Ford Bronco 1973 on the excellent CR-01 crawling chassis. The newly designed polycarbonate body captures the Bronco's classic form. Newly designed metal plated H parts (Grille, side mirrors, and light covers) are made of durable ABS resin. The Bronco comes equipped with CR-01 Cliff Crawler Tires (Item 54117).
Type 540 motor included.-ESC, 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required. A wide range of Hop Up parts are available for you to further customize your machine.
Includes: CR-01 chassis with 20 tooth pinion gear, oil-filled shocks, 540 motor, 3-piece beadlock wheels, crawler tires, clear body, decals, spur gear, and instructions
- Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
- Electronic Speed Control:
- Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
- Battery: 6-cell stick pack w/standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Misc. Items: Paint, building and track equipment
- Chassis: CR-01 dedicated crawler chassis with heavy duty ladder frame pressed aluminum channels and resin cross members
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive
- Motor: 540 size
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Shocks: Oil-filled, compressed via pushrods and rocker arms
- Gearbox: Planetary type with 20 tooth pinion gear for a 40.5:1 gear ratio, separately available 16 - 25 tooth pinion gears for gear ratios ranging from 50.6:1 - 32.4:1
- Transmission: Single speed
- Tires: Rock crawler type 4.9" (125mm) diameter, 2.2" (56mm) wide with foam inserts
- Wheels: Plastic 3-piece beadlock 2.8" (71mm) diameter, 1.4" (35.8mm) wide, black in color
- Body: Clear untrimmed polycarbonate
- Bumper: High impact front plastic
- Suspension: Four link long stroke coil spring front and rear
- Differential: Planetary gear
- Steering: Adjustable, direct link with servo saver
Length: 17.1" (435mm)
Width: 10.3" (263mm)
Wheelbase: 11.3" (288mm)
Length: 15" (381mm)
Width: 6.8" (172mm)
Height: 5.2" (133mm)