Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Spektrum DX8e 8-Channel Transmitter (Tx Only) SPMR8100
- Brands Spektrum
- Product Code: ARID0816
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Spektrum DX8e 8-Channel DSMX Transmitter (Tx Only). Upgrading from a limited 6-channel radio to a far more versatile 8-channel radio with computer functionality on a budget doesn’t mean you have to settle for less than the best. The Spektrum DX8e gives you the unbeatable response of DSMX technology, the simplicity of Spektrum AirWare firmware as well as many other features yo..
Tags: Spektrum, DX8e, 8-Channel, Transmitter, Only), SPMR8100, Radio Transmitters - Air
This is the Spektrum DX8e 8-Channel DSMX Transmitter (Tx Only). Upgrading from a limited 6-channel radio to a far more versatile 8-channel radio with computer functionality on a budget doesn’t mean you have to settle for less than the best. The Spektrum DX8e gives you the unbeatable response of DSMX technology, the simplicity of Spektrum AirWare firmware as well as many other features you won’t find on other “budget” radios.
Your growing skills deserve a transmitter than can keep pace. The DX8e comes equipped with the programming you need, no matter what you fly. And because it’s based on the same Spektrum AirWare firmware used in most other Spektrum transmitters, you can share model setups with just about any Spektrum user you meet.
With the flexibility 8-channels delivers, it’s exciting to consider all the options many modern aircraft can accept. Aircraft with flaps, retracts and SAFE select can now all be flown to their full potential. With its extra channels at the ready, you can consider adding lights to a switch or a simulated bomb drop option. Try out what extra flight modes and mixes can offer, play with gain settings on the AS3X system—all without sacrificing premium functions you enjoy like flaps, retracts or dual-ailerons and elevators.
The built-in telemetry feature can give you real-time information on things like battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* You can also program alerts that let you know when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. (*Requires telemetry sensors and a telemetry-enabled receiver)
Front-Access Gimbal Adjustment
Access to tension, ratchet and travel adjustments for each gimbal is conveniently through the front—no disassembly required. There’s nothing to it. Even mode conversion adjustments are accessible. To create the perfect feel, just lift off the rubber access cover and make a simple adjustment.
250+ Model Memory
The enormous capacity of the DX8e’s on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easy to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Instruction Manual
4 x AA Transmitter Batteries
- 8-channel flexibility and accessibility
- Airplane, Helicopter, Sailplane and Multirotor programming
- Smooth quad-bearing gimbals with multi-point front-access adjustments
- Ultra-simple Patent-Pending gimbal mode-change switch
- Built-in telemetry and warning system
- Wireless Trainer link easily connects compatible radios together
- 250 internal model memory, plus external SD card memory support
- High-resolution backlit LCD display
- Practically indestructible adjustable antenna and case design
- VTX control lets you change video channels directly from the DX8e
- Digital Switch adaptability
- Integrated FPV racing lap timer function
- AS3X® technology gain adjustments without a PC
- Multirotor flight mode setup
- 7 airplane wing types and 6 tail types
- 2 swashplate types
- 4 sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- 7-point throttle curves for airplanes and helicopters
- 7-point pitch and tail curves for helicopters
- Cross-platform model sharing with other Spektrum™ transmitters
- 4 AA batteries included
- EN328 compatible
Flight Modes: 4
Frame Rate: 11/22 Ms
Model Memory: 250
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Proportional Inputs: 5
Rate Positions: 3 POS
SD Card/Airware Capable: Yes
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA
Type: Entry-level Computer