Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Spektrum AR20310T 20CH PowerSafe Integrated Telemetry RX SPMAR20310T
- Brands Spektrum
- Product Code: ARID0845
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Spektrum AR20310T 20-channel PowerSafe integrated telemetry receiver. The AR20310T PowerSafe receiver is a feature-packed 20-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Each unit comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter cap..
This is the Spektrum AR20310T 20-channel PowerSafe integrated telemetry receiver. The AR20310T PowerSafe receiver is a feature-packed 20-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Each unit comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.
If you have a DSMX/DSM2 transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR20310T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output responses that are perfect for high-performance applications such as aggressive 3D, IMAC, and Turbine Airplanes. Each receiver includes 2 remote receivers that take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
A ground-breaking feature introduced on the AR20310T PowerSafe Receiver is the built-in receiver battery energy sensors. Giving pilots added awareness of the load and mAh used by the servos, retracts, lights, etc. used by each battery. Current Gen 2 radio firmware already supports this function. Also, as with most of the current receiver line up, these features a bind button that gives pilots an easy alternative to the age old bind plug.
3x DSMX Remote Receivers
1x 9 Remote Receiver Extension
1x 12 Remote Receiver Extension
1x 24 Remote Receiver Extension
2x Battery EC3 Connectors
2x Charge Receptacles
1x Aircraft Telemetry Volt Sensor
1x Soft Switch
1x Instruction Manual
- Sensor port allows the receiver to be upgraded with future Spektrum add-ons
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Rubber grommet hard mounts and minimalistic labeling helps produce the cleanest model setups
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Binding is easier than ever by Binding through a button or familiar bind plug
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack energy & voltage sensor and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- PowerSafe redundancy system with dual 13 AWG battery leads with EC3 connectors. Perfect for power hungry aircraft and high current applications
- Not compatible with DSM2 AIRMOD JR Module
Antenna Length: (1) - 6”, (1) - 7”
Bind Method: Bind Button
Data Port: Yes
Dimensions (WxLxH): 61.03 X 64.31 X 16.29mm
Flight Log Compatible: Yes
Input Voltage: 3.5-10V
Number of Receivers: 4
Rev Limiter: No
Type: AR20310T 20 Channel PowerSafe Telemetry Receiver
XPlus Compatible: Yes