Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Rise Vusion 250 Racer FPV-R Racing Drone 200mW RISE0203
- Brands Rise
- Product Code: ARID0656
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 2.4GHz radio controlled, brushless electric powered FPV-R RISE Vusion 250 quadcopter with 200mW video transmitter. Includes: RTF Vusion FPV-R racer600TVL FPV video camera with micro memory card slot3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C LiPo batterySpare propeller setScrewdriverInstruction manual Requires: Transmitter: RISE J2000 2.4GHz 6-channel RISJ2000, or a radio system such as the Tactic TTX660..
Tags: Rise, Vusion, Racer, FPV-R, Racing, Drone, 200mW, RISE0203, RC Drone & FPV
This is the 2.4GHz radio controlled, brushless electric powered FPV-R RISE Vusion 250 quadcopter with 200mW video transmitter.
- RTF Vusion FPV-R racer
- 600TVL FPV video camera with micro memory card slot
- 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C LiPo battery
- Spare propeller set
- Instruction manual
- Transmitter: RISE J2000 2.4GHz 6-channel RISJ2000, or a radio system such as the Tactic TTX660 and the Tactic TR625 receiver
- FPV monitor or goggles capable of receiving Raceband channels
- LiPo Charger: 3S capable such as the Duratrax Li-24, or the RISE balance charger and RISE 2024 charge adapter
Note: If pilot would like to install their own radio system receiver, they can order the RISE2509 Receiver Cable Set. This cable set is compatible with Futaba, Tactic, Spektrum and other brands of receivers.
FPV "First Person View" transmission products with output power greater than 25mW require a HAM license to operate legally in the USA. This involves a 35-question multiple-choice test and a small fee. You can contact an amateur radio club in your area for information or assistance in obtaining a license. Also see the Amateur Radio Relay Network web page about obtaining a license. Customers outside of the USA should understand and follow all telecommunications or other regulations in their area.
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft. Visit the Academy of Model Aeronautics and search for "FPV 550" and read "Document 550 - Utilizing First Person View Systems" to learn about the safe operation of FPV systems in model aircraft.
If the motor does not spin after installing a new arm, please click on the Product Manual PDF 2 button and follow the procedure for calibrating the ESC in the new arm.
- Motors: Four 2280Kv brushless
- Electronic Speed Controls: Four high frequency with One Shot 125 programming
- Construction: Injection molded plastic with easily replaceable arms, LED lights on each arm
- Camera: 600TVL resolution, compatible with micro memory cards up to 32GB
- Video Transmitter: 200mW 5.8GHz VTX 8-channel allows pilots to view their flights in real time, eight specially-reserved Raceband channels optimized for pro FPV racing, omni-directional cloverleaf antenna
- 5.8GHz Receiver: 32 channels
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C with Star plug
- Propellers: Plastic, four 5x4.5" bullnose shape installed, with four spare propellers
Diagonal Measurement: 9.8" (250mm) motor to motor
Width: 9.5" (241mm)
Length: 9.9" (252mm)
Height: 2.7" (69mm)
Weight: 17.7oz (502g) with battery
Propeller Blade Length: 5: (127mm)
Propeller Blade Pitch: 4.5" (114mm)
Input Voltage: 3.6 - 5.5V
Working Current: 550mA (5V) max.
Micro Memory Card Port: Compatible with cards up to 32GB
External Video Quality: 640x480p VGA
Internal Video Quality: 1280x720p 30fps (when recorded from micro memory card)
Video Format: AVI
Photo Resolution: 2 MP