Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
E-Flite T-28 1.2m BNF Basic EFL8350
- Brands E-Flite
- Product Code: ARID0578
- Availability: In Stock
This is the T-28 1.2m BNF Basic by E-Flite. The versatile T-28 aircraft was built for training, but delivered so much more. Most student pilots who flew it for the first time had barely 40 hours logged, but quickly appreciated the amazing view from the cockpit and the 1,400 HP smile-machine under the hood. Even better was how it could survive thousands of student carrier landin..
This is the T-28 1.2m BNF Basic by E-Flite. The versatile T-28 aircraft was built for training, but delivered so much more. Most student pilots who flew it for the first time had barely 40 hours logged, but quickly appreciated the amazing view from the cockpit and the 1,400 HP smile-machine under the hood. Even better was how it could survive thousands of student carrier landings. So when the call came in for an attack aircraft that could operate on a shoestring, undisclosed numbers of T-28s went overseas with gun pods and rocket racks attached. Today, the “T” in T-28 must stand for treasure as examples found around the world and always gather a crowd.
The E-flite® T-28 Trojan 1.2m is a full-house park flyer equipped
with operational flaps and retracts that is perfect for intermediate
pilots. Not only does it have the appeal of a warbird with a realistic
radial engine up front and vivid military markings, its design gives it
docile flying qualities. Z-Foam™ material keeps the overall weight low
and allows scale detail like panel lines to highlight the outline, all
while offering a level of airframe durability that’s ideal for everyday
flying. But the feature that makes this special warbird something you’ll
always want to have at the field is AS3X® technology. That’s because
the compact Spektrum™AR636A DSMX® receiver included features an AS3X
system that’s specially tuned to give you the kind of rock-solid flight
performance of a model many more times its size and expertly tuned. If
you’re one of the thousands who loved the original ParkZone® T-28, now
is your chance to enjoy the upgrade you always wanted.
- Full-range 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology
- 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- Suitable charger—all sold separately
- Easy to complete final assembly
- AS3X technology for rock-solid flight stability
- 6-channel control with servos, installed
- Operational dual-servo flaps, installed
- Retractable electric landing gear, installed
- Spektrum 6-channel AR636A DSMX receiver (installed)
- Powerful 15-size brushless motor (installed)
- E-flite 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- 7— Spektrum Micro Servos (installed)
- Accepts 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam material
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired trim scheme and trim
- Realistic 3-blade propeller and radial engine detail
- Painted canopy with a clear view of the pilot and cockpit
Wingspan: 1225mm (48.2 in)
Overall Length: 985mm (38.8 in)
Wing Area: 386 sq in (24.9 sq dm)
Flying Weight: 55.5 oz (1570 g)
Motor Size: 15
Prop Size: 12—7 three blade
Recommended Battery: 2200mAh 3S LiPo
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes