Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Traxxas Slash Ford Raptor 1/10 2WD RTR with TQ 2.4GHz TRA58094-1
- Brands Traxxas
- Product Code: ARID0394
- Availability: In Stock
This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz TQ radio controlled, 1/10 scale RTR Slash All Terrain Truck from Traxxas with the 2017 F-150 Raptor SVT Body, iD equipped Charger and 8.4V iD equipped battery. The new 2017 Ford Raptor replica from Traxxas takes you off-road with a whole new level of scale realism. The sleek Raptor body is fully detailed with an injection molded nylon composite g..
This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz TQ radio controlled, 1/10
scale RTR Slash All Terrain Truck from Traxxas with the 2017 F-150
Raptor SVT Body, iD equipped Charger and 8.4V iD equipped battery. The
new 2017 Ford Raptor replica from Traxxas takes you off-road with a
whole new level of scale realism. The sleek Raptor body is fully
detailed with an injection molded nylon composite grill and front bumper
to truly capture the depth and detail of Ford's original design.
Integrated hood vents and side mirrors complete the look. The heavy-duty body is extra tough for all your off-roading adventures.
The 2017 Raptor replica is wrapped around the proven performance and unmatched durability of the Traxxas Slash. Torque flows from the powerful Titan 12-Turn motor and XL-5 electronic speed control for instant response off-road. Full-ball bearings enhance precision control. The electronics are all fully waterproof so your fun never gets sidelined by a little water along the way.
- 1/10 scale 2wd RTR Slash Truck with painted F-150 Raptor SVT Body
- 7-cell Battery
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Brushed Motor
- 23-tooth Pinion Gear
- Instruction Manual
- Four AA batteries
- Building and track equipment
Note: The included TQ 2.4GHz radio system is compatible only with the #6519 receiver and does NOT accept the Docking Base accessory.
- Chassis: Modified tub, constructed of nylon with chassis nerf bars ESC mounting bosses are incorporated for easy upgrade to the Traxxas Velineon brushless power system
- Drive: Rear wheel, with heavy-duty drive yokes and telescopic driveshafts for increased suspension travel
- Motor: Titan 550 12T brushed
- Radio: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz
- Steering Servo: Digital high-torque, waterproof, 125 oz-in torque 0.16-second speed
- Electronic Speed Control: Traxxas XL-5 waterproof, with reverse, training mode and one-button setup, LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection, three drive profiles
- Ball Bearings: Full set, rubber sealed
- Battery: Traxxas Power Cell 3000mAh 7-cell 8.4V NiMH w/iD Auto Battery Identification that allows Traxxas iD equipped chargers to automatically set and optimize charge settings, Traxxas high-current connectors
- Battery Charger: iD equipped 4A DC powered peak detecting NiMH
- Suspension: Adjustable, heavy duty steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends for high degree of durability
- Shocks: Oil-filled Ultra, fully tunable and rebuildable with powder coated progressive rate springs
- Body: ProGraphix trimmed and painted 2017 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- Transmission: Magnum 272 with metal gears and Revo-spec torque-control slipper clutch and sealed gearbox
- Differential: Planetary steel gears
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Wheels: Satin-finish beadlock look 2.2" Slash wheels with black split spoke center
- Tires: 2.2" (56mm) BF Goodrich Mud Terrain
- Steering: Bellcrank type with servo saver
Length: 22.36" (568mm)
Height: 8.4" (214mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.5" (89mm)
Track: 11.65" (296mm) distance from outer edges of tires side-to-side
Weight: 4.76oz (2.16kg)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.72 (final drive 12.58)
Length: 21.7" (551mm)
Width: 11.9" (302mm)
Height: 5.6" (143mm)