Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tekno RC SCT410.3 1/10 4WD SC Truck TKR5507
- Brands Tekno RC
- Product Code: ARID0169
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tekno RC 1/10 scale SCT410.3 short course truck.Tekno RC is proud to announce the newest revision to our stable of innovative RC vehicles – The SCT410.3 1/10th 4×4 Competition Short Course Truck. The SCT410.3 is an updated version of the original SCT410 with a slew of new parts and improvements. The SCT410.3 leapfrogs over the 4×4 SC competition in terms of performance and d..
This is the Tekno RC 1/10 scale SCT410.3 short course truck.
Tekno RC is proud to announce the newest revision to our stable of innovative RC vehicles – The SCT410.3 1/10th 4×4 Competition Short Course Truck. The SCT410.3 is an updated version of the original SCT410 with a slew of new parts and improvements. The SCT410.3 leapfrogs over the 4×4 SC competition in terms of performance and durability. There’s nothing like a fresh new kit that is put together easily, so pick up the SCT410.3 race kit and unleash it on the competition!
Includes: SCT410.3 4x4 Kit with Shocks, Shock and Diff Oil, Decals and Instructions
- 2-channel Radio with high torque steering servo
- Short course brushless motor
- 11-30 tooth pinion gear Tekno RC MOD1 recommended or Tekno RC Traktion Drive/Electri-Clutch System
- Compatible ESC with selected motor
- 2S LiPo battery
- Compatible battery charger with selected battery
- 1/10 scale short course body
- Short course wheels with 12mm hex
- Short course tires
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: CNC aluminum 0.16" (4mm) thick, anodized black in color with short front and rear overhang for better bump handling and jump landing, adjustable front, center, and rear chassis braces for fine tuning flex
- Drive: Four wheel aluminum shaft drive with CVDs with captured pins
- Motor Mount: LCG lightened
- Differentials: Bevel gear
- Bumpers: Front and rear
- Shocks: Oil-filled 16mm bore hard anodized with conical piston design for varied compression and rebound rates, 4mm diameter steel shafts
- Shock Towers: CNC aluminum 0.16" (4mm) thick
- Suspension: Adjustable long travel design with adjustable length rear arms, and adjustable front arm sweep and angle, front and rear sway bars
- Steering: Ball bearing supported, narrow pivot posts, adjustable bump-steer and Ackerman, Ackerman describes the effect of the inside front wheel turning faster than the outside front wheel during turns
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Battery Tray: 2.0x5.8" (50x148mm)
Length: 20.87" (530mm)
Width: 11.65" (296mm)
Wheelbase: 12.7-13.2" (323-335mm)
Weight: 6.6lbs (3000g) ready to run, approximately
Differential Ratio: F/R 10-40t, center 44t