Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tekno RC EB48.4 1/8 Competition Electric Buggy Kit TKR8000
- Brands Tekno RC
- Product Code: ARID0080
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tekno RC EB48.4 1/8 scale competition electric buggy kit. The EB48 is the top 1/8th scale electric buggy for years now. Through its history, Tekno RC has continually improved on every aspect of performance and durability. The progression from the EB48 to the EB48.3 evolved through many significant changes, industry firsts, and also hundreds of fine adjustments. With the intro..
This is the Tekno RC EB48.4 1/8 scale competition electric buggy kit. The
EB48 is the top 1/8th scale electric buggy for years now. Through its
history, Tekno RC has continually improved on every aspect of
performance and durability. The progression from the EB48 to the EB48.3
evolved through many significant changes, industry firsts, and also
hundreds of fine adjustments. With the introduction of the EB48.4, we
have once again raised the bar and improved on nearly every aspect of
the buggy. This time it took the form of many fine adjustments, but the
leap in performance is our most significant yet.
- EB48.4 Competition Buggy Kit with Clear Body
- Instruction Manual
- 4-6S LiPo battery (4S at least 5000mAh)
- Battery Charger
- 2-channel radio with high-torque steering servo (at least 300oz-in)
- Motor and ESC system for 1/8 scale buggy
- Tires and wheels for 1/8 scale buggy
- MOD1 15-25 tooth pinion gear
- Charging Bag
- CA Glue
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: 7075 aluminum 0.16" (4mm) thick
- Drive: Four-wheel, front and rear universal driveshafts, tapered aluminum center driveshaft
- Differentials: Three fluid-filled adjustable
- Shocks: Oil-filled with CNC machined aluminum bleeder shock caps that can be used to build vented or non-vented shocks (optional bladders required for non-vented shocks), 4mm steel shafts, CNC 4×1.9 Flat/Flat Delrin Pistons, and CNC Delrin Guides, new low-frequency shock springs, tall clamping spring perches with captured shock boots
- Steering: Revised geometry and Ackermann plate, response and durability improved with new bearing supported spindles and spindle carriers, reduced wheel offset for better performance in corners adjustable Ackermann and bump-steer, Ackermann refers to the effect of the inner front wheel rotating faster that the outer front wheel during turns, optional solid right bell crank for increased response
- Body: Clear polycarbonate, fighter jet inspired with more internal clearance, small rear spoilers increase downforce, with adjustable low center of gravity lightweight mount
- Suspension: Revised wide rear pivot suspension geometry
- Motor Mount: 2-piece CNC aluminum with dual clamping gear mesh adjustment, direct-to-diff mounting
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 17.1" (435mm) without wing
Width: 12 - 12.2"* (306-310mm*) *optional hubs required
Weight: 7.0lbs (3200g)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.33:1
Diff Ratio: F/R - 12/40t, center 44t
Battery Tray Dimensions: 1.97x5.8" (50x148mm) 2x2s or 1x4s config