Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Subaru Brat Off-Road 1/10 Electric Truck Kit TAM58384
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0430
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tamiya Subaru Brat Off-Road 1/10 Electric Truck Kit The Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter was created by Subaru in the late 1970's from their earlier 4WD station wagon model for the US market. Powered by a flat-four engine ranging from 1.6 to 1.8 liters in displacement, this pickup had the unique feature of having jump seats welded to the truck bed, which allowed ..
This is the Tamiya Subaru Brat Off-Road 1/10 Electric Truck Kit
The Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter was created by Subaru in the late 1970's from their earlier 4WD station wagon model for the US market. Powered by a flat-four engine ranging from 1.6 to 1.8 liters in displacement, this pickup had the unique feature of having jump seats welded to the truck bed, which allowed it to be imported as a car instead of a truck. One of the car's more famous owners was former US President Ronald Reagan, whose red BRAT is restored and displayed at his former residence in California.
Includes: Tamiya Subaru Brat with shocks, two bodies, 540 size motor, semi-pneumatic tires, white wheels, front bumper, 16, 18, and 19 tooth pinion gears, 49, 50 and 52 tooth spur gears, TEU-101BK forward/reverse ESC, decals and building instructions.
- Radio: 2-channel radio with one standard servo - FUTJ13**
- Battery: 6 flat pack with standard connector - DTXC2010
- Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery - DTXP4190
- Misc. Items: Paint for body and building and track equipment
- Chassis: ABS resin space Black in color (production kit does not have chrome chassis)
- Drive: Two wheel rear drive
- Motor: Mabuchi RS540SH stock motor with attached bullet connectors
- Shocks: Horizontal Front Spring Damper, Rear Oil Dampers
- Bodies: Two, one plastic similar to the original Tamiya Brat and one modern polycarbonate
- Gearbox: Four gear diff (pinion drives spur, spur drives drive gear, drive gear drives diff gear) ball bearing equipped
- Differential: Plastic bevel gear type
- Transmission: Single speed
- Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-101BK forward and reverse ESC
- Pinion Gears: 16 tooth, 18 tooth and 19 tooth included
- Wheels: White
- Tires: Semi-pneumatic, deep treaded tires
- Bumpers: Front plastic
- Suspension: Four wheel independent
- Camber Tie Rods: Non adjustable
- Steering Tie Rods: Adjustable
- Steering: Steering rods attach to servo saver and knuckle arms
- Servo Saver: Included
- Driveshafts: Re-designed dog bone style with rubber boots
Length: 17.8? (453mm)
Width: 8.7? (220mm)
Height: 6.9? (175mm)
Weight: 4.1lbs (1840g)
Length: 16.5? (420mm)
Width: 7.1? (180mm)
Height: 4.3? (109mm)