Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Sand Scorcher Off Road Racer 2010 1/10 Buggy Kit TAM58452
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0152
- Availability: In Stock
Originally released in 1979 the Sand Scorcher is one of the most collectable kits in the history of R/C! Tamiya new improvements include more fine tuned parts. Just as the original, the updated Sand Scorcher features ribbed front tires and paddle rear tires. Since the Sand Scorcher and the Buggy Champ use the same chassis, the spare parts are interchangeable.Includes: Sand Scorcher Bug..
Originally released in 1979 the Sand Scorcher is one of the most
collectable kits in the history of R/C! Tamiya new improvements include
more fine tuned parts. Just as the original, the updated Sand Scorcher
features ribbed front tires and paddle rear tires. Since the Sand
Scorcher and the Buggy Champ use the same chassis, the spare parts are
Includes: Sand Scorcher Buggy Kit, 540 motor, white plastic body, tires, wheels, oil-filled shocks, decals, 15T pinion gear, instruction manual, 70 tooth spur gear, driver bust and ESC
Radio: 2-Channel with one servo
AA Radio Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Battery: Tamiya recommends a small 7.4V LiPo battery such as the
ElectriFly Power Series 2S 1300mAh battery, GPMP0504
Connector: Deans Ultra Female to Kyosho type connector, DTXC2209 if using a battery with a Deans Ultra Female plug
Balancer: If using LiPo battery with balance port
Charger: LiPo compatible, if using ElectriFly battery listed above, the ElectriFly PolyCharge (GPMM3010) will work fine and requires a 12V power source such as a car battery or power supply
Paint: Tamiya TS series lacquer or equivalent
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
- Chassis: 0.08" (2mm) thick FRP main frame with duralumin plate for added strenth and flexibility
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Motor: 540 type
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TEU-104BK with reverse
- Transmission: Single-speed
- Gearbox: Transparent plastic, fully enclosed, die cast metal and clear resin components
- Body: Polystyrene, trimmed and molded in white
- Bumper: Front reinforced resin with integrated metal bars
- Shocks: Oil filled
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Tires: Front ribbed 2.7" (69mm) diameter, 0.71" (18mm) wide
- Rear paddle 3.1" (79.5mm) diameter, 1.6" (40mm) wide
- Wheels: Three-piece center lock, molded in white
- Suspension: Front double trailing arm, die cast front and rear arms and metal uprights, swing axle rear suspension with metal torsion bars
- Camber: Non-adjustable
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bellcrank type with servo saver
Length: 15.7" (400mm)
Width: 8.3" (210mm)
Height: 5.9" (150mm)
Weight: 3.8lbs (1730g)
Length: 13.6" (345mm)
Width: 6.8" (173mm) at widest point
Height: 4.7" (120mm)