Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya RC TRF419X W Chassis Kit TAM42311
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0017
- Availability: In Stock
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 Scale TRF419X W on-road racing chassis kit from Tamiya. The TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) 419X is the pinnacle touring car race machine from Tamiya's top tier designers. It is a vehicle that can be raced at your local track or at official Tamiya TCS races. This variant of the TRF419X gives the hi-spec racing chassis kit a boost, with new..
This is the radio controlled, electric powered, 1/10 Scale
TRF419X W on-road racing chassis kit from Tamiya. The TRF (Tamiya Racing
Factory) 419X is the pinnacle touring car race machine from Tamiya's
top tier designers. It is a vehicle that can be raced at your local
track or at official Tamiya TCS races. This variant of the TRF419X gives
the hi-spec racing chassis kit a boost, with new thickness upper carbon
fiber and lower aluminum deck parts included in the kit to further
enhance its performance on carpet and other high-grip surfaces. The rest
of the kits' features remain the same as the regular 419X.
- TRF419X W On-Road Racing Chassis Kit
- Spur Gear
- Front Bumper
- Shock Oil
- Decal Sheet
- Radio: 2-channel with high-speed steering servo
- Motor: 540 size brushless
- Pinion Gear: 04 module, 26-42 tooth recommended
- ESC: To match selected motor
- Battery: 7.4V stick pack
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Wheels: 0.94 (24mm) wide with 0° offset
- Tires: 0.94 (24mm) wide w/medium narrow inserts
- Body: 7.5 (190mm) wide, Tamiya TA05, TA06 and TB04 bodies
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Aluminum 0.08" (2mm) thick,
- Two Upper Decks; original 0.084" (2.15mm) new 0.07" (1.75mm)
- Lower Deck; carbon fiber 0.084" (2.15mm) thick
- Front and rear lower bulkhead parts have 3 attachment points that allow alteration of chassis rigidity and flex
- Drive: Four wheel, with front and rear drive belts, steel center pulley shaft, universal driveline, front direct coupler spool
- Rear Differential: Oil-filled, gear type
- Motor Mount: Aluminum
- Shocks: Super short TRF oil-filled, adjustable shock angle
- Shock Towers: Carbon fiber-positioned lower than the previous version for lower center of gravity and to be compatible with Tamiya low nose sports car body sets, towers are now secured to chassis using two screws to allow more chassis flex
- Bumper: Front foam
- Battery Mount: Aluminum, slotted to allow the use of strapping tape to secure battery
- Servo Mount: Two-piece carbon fiber and aluminum
- Suspension: Four wheel independent, aluminum mounts, stabilizers are attached using ball connectors, redesigned front/rear with attachment points in dedicated racing positions only, adjustable shock angle, sway bar mounts fitted with stabilizer stoppers
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Spur Gear: Composite plastic, 116T
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, bulkheads now have detachable inner camber link mounts for precise adjustment of camber linkage length, predrilled holes eliminated, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Construction type: Assembly kit
Terrain use: On-Road
Drive type: Belt
Drive line: Universal
Differential type: Rear oil-filled gear diff/front spool
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Steering mechanism: Bell-crank
Shock damper: Oil-filled damper
Shock damper material: Aluminum
Tire type: Not included
Chassis material: Aluminum
Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Not included
Motor: Not included
Bearings: Shielded ball bearing
Adjustable camber: Yes
Adjustable toe angles: Front and rear
Adjustable ground clearance: Yes
Adjustable gear ratio: Yes
Adjustable wheelbase: Yes
Adjustable track width: Yes
Adjustable shock angle: Yes
Special feature 1: Includes both a new 2mm thickness aluminum chassis, and the original 2.15mm thickness carbon fiber lower deck, letting the driver switch according to the surface conditions they are running on.
Special feature 2: Both the new 1.75mm thick carbon fiber and the original 2mm thick carbon fiber upper decks are included.
Special feature 3: Super short TRF dampers are combined with TRF419X suspension arms.
Special feature 4: Front and rear lower bulkhead parts have 3 attachment points, allowing alteration of chassis rigidity and flex. Bulkhead parts can be fitted with upper arm spacers for a greater range of setup options.
Special feature 5: 2 types of ballast weight are included.