Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya RC Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune TT02D Drift Spec TAM58605
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0349
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Tamiya RC Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune TT02D Drift Spec car. The NISMO R-34 Z-Tune body is mounted on the TT-02D chassis, which is a DRIFT variant of the entry level TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.The..
This is the Tamiya RC Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune TT02D Drift Spec car. The
NISMO R-34 Z-Tune body is mounted on the TT-02D chassis, which is a
DRIFT variant of the entry level TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 is an entry
level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of
assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D includes special parts to make
it a fun to drive drifting machine.
The R34 was the 5th generation of the legendary Nissan GT-R series of cars; it debuted at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon. The Z-Tune version was an even more impressive beast; developed by Nissan's in-house motorsports/performance division NISMO, it was built around a 500hp 2.8-liter power plant that could reach 8,000rpm. It also featured SACHS adjustable suspension and brakes developed in conjunction with Brembo. NISMO also went to work on the body, with racing features such as vents and wider fenders than the original. The body color was the aptly-named Z-Tune Silver, applied specially for this car. With only 20 production cars made, getting your hands on one is a difficult task, but you can pilot it in R/C form with this model!
Includes: Tamiya TT02D Drift Spec Chassis, with 540 Brushed Motor, Drift Tires, Clear Body, 70 tooth Spur Gear, 22 tooth Pinion, ESC, Decals, Window Masks, Instructions and Wheels
- Radio: 2-channel with high speed steering servo
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Plastic, bathtub type with skid shaped underside to minimize contact with the road surface
- Drive: Four wheel, shaft driven
- Motor: Tamiya Sport Tuned 540 brushed with aluminum heat sink
- Electronic Speed Control: Tamiya TBLE-02S
- Differential: Gear type
- Tires: Slick rubber construction, Super Driftech 0.94" (24mm) wide
- Wheels: Silver colored mesh type, 1.9" diameter (48.2mm), 0.94" (24mm) wide, 12mm hex, +2º offset
- Ball Bearings: Shielded
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shocks: CVA Super Mini oil-filled plastic body
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Steering: Bellcrank type
- Body: Clear untrimmed Nissan Nismo R34 with decals and window masks
- Bumper: Front, foam
*Specs such as finished size and weight of vehicle not provided by manufacturer*
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 6.9" (176mm) behind front wheels, widest point 7.5" (190mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.2" (106mm)