Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tamiya Porsche 934 Jagermeister TA02SW 4WD On Road TAM84431
- Brands Tamiya
- Product Code: ARID0334
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered Porsche 934 Jägermeister TA02SW on-road kit from Tamiya. Released for the 1976 racing season, the Porsche 934 was a racing version of the Porsche 911 Turbo that was prepared to FIA Group 4 rules. Over the course of two years, 1976 and 1977, at least 400 rolled off the line. The 934 was one of the last Porsche designs to embody the distinctive style..
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered Porsche 934 Jägermeister
TA02SW on-road kit from Tamiya. Released for the 1976 racing season, the
Porsche 934 was a racing version of the Porsche 911 Turbo that was
prepared to FIA Group 4 rules. Over the course of two years, 1976 and
1977, at least 400 rolled off the line. The 934 was one of the last
Porsche designs to embody the distinctive style and attitude of the
original 911's, only inheriting minor bodywork from the 911 Turbo on
which its based to include glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) wheel arch
extension, doors, engine lid, and boot. The most notable use of the 934
was in the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft in an orange Jägermeister
Now, Tamiya is bringing this classic race car back life using the incredibly popular chassis platform that had its heyday in the touring car days of RC, the TA-02. The Porsche 934 Jägermeister body has been fitted to mount on the TA-02 short-wheelbase variant, the TA-02SW. The SW presents a shorter wheelbase and wider track to come as close as possible to the scale dimensions of the full-size race car. It includes a tub chassis, 4-wheel independent suspension, rear ball differential and a front geared differential to give you the same performance that helped the 934 win races throughout the late 1970's!
Includes:TT-02 SW Porsche 934 Jagermeister, 540 Brushed Motor, LED Light Set, Four 2.5 Slick Rubber Tires, Four Foam Inserts, Shock Oil, Four 1.9 Two-Piece Plastic Wheels, Porsche 934 JagermeisterBody, Decal Sheet and Instruction Manual
- 2-channel transmitter with steering servo
- 7.2V stick pack battery with standard connector and compatible charger
- TBLE-02S ESC
- Polycarbonate safe sprays or brush-on paint
- Track and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: TA-02 SW (short wheelbase)
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive, dogbone
- Motor: Torque-Tuned 540 size brushed
- Motor Mount: Aluminum
- ESC: TBLE-02S with brushed and brushless motor mode
- Rear Differential: Ball type
- Spur Gear: 74 tooth plastic
- Pinion Gear: 21 tooth metal
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
- Shocks: CVA plastic body oil-filled
- Tires: Slick rubber 2.5" (64mm) diameter, front width 1.02" (26mm), rear width 1.2" (31mm), with foam inserts
- Wheels: Two piece plastic, front width 1.02" (26mm), 1.25" (32mm) rear width, 1.9" (48mm) diameter
- Steering: Bellcrank type
- Body: Polycarbonate
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable front only, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
Length: 17.1" (435mm)
Width: 7.9" (202mm)
Height: 5.1" (130mm)
Wheelbase: 9.3" (236mm)