Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3 Truck 1/5 Scale Gas REDRAMPAGE-MT-V3-GF
- Brands Redcat Racing
- Product Code: ARID0024
- Availability: In Stock
This is the gasoline powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, 1/5 scale ready to run Redcat Racing Rampage V3 monster truck with green flame body color scheme. The gigantic Rampage MT is the monster truck of all monster trucks. Ready to crush cars and scale mountain sides, the Rampage MT will tear it up! Huge monster truck tires mounted on 7" bead-lock rims will crush all in their path. The T6 ..
Tags: Redcat, Racing, Rampage, Truck, Scale, REDRAMPAGE-MT-V3-GF, Car & Truck
This is the gasoline powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, 1/5 scale ready to run Redcat Racing Rampage V3 monster truck with green flame body color scheme. The gigantic Rampage MT is the monster truck of all monster trucks. Ready to crush cars and scale mountain sides, the Rampage MT will tear it up! Huge monster truck tires mounted on 7" bead-lock rims will crush all in their path. The T6 aluminum chassis, beefy adjustable suspension, and metal gears are all part of this monster's durability. A powerful 32cc gasoline 2-stroke engine launches the Rampage MT into action, while dual 1/5 scale steering servos ensure control. The 700cc gas tank allows for long run times and rechargeable receiver pack makes prep time easy. All that's left now is, deciding what to crush first!
- RTR Rampage MT V3 truck with 32cc gasoline engine
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Fail safe
- Painted body
- 6V receiver battery
- Wheel Wrench
- Gasoline: 90-93 octane unleaded
- Two-Stroke Oil: Break-in mixture 20:1, 20-part gasoline/1-part oil, Running mixture 30:1, 30-part gasoline/1-part oil
- Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on paint
- Track and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: 6061T6 aluminum 0.157" (4mm) thick with tubular plastic roll cage
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft drive
- Transmission: Single speed
- Engine: 32cc 2-stroke gasoline with pull starter
- Exhaust System: Steel muffler (not tuned pipe) with aluminum exhaust pipe
- Radio: 2.4GHz RCR-2C with dual rate steering, throttle & steering trim and reverse
- Steering Servos: Two with 20/30kg-cm torque
- Receiver Battery: 6V 2500mAh NiMH with JST connector
- Battery Charger: 7.2V wall type
- Shocks: Aluminum body oil filled
- Shock Towers: 0.31" (8mm) thick
- Fuel Tank: 24oz (700cc)
- Body: Trimmed, painted blue with green flames
- Bumpers: Plastic, black in color
- Brake: Dual fiberglass discs
- Tires: Off road V-pattern with foam inserts 8.2" (209mm) diameter 5.3" (135mm) wide
- Wheels: Beadlock 7" (180mm) diameter, 3.1" (80mm) wide
- Suspension Arms: Composite plastic
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, 0-8° adjustment, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 29.1" (740mm)
Width: 23.6" (600mm)
Height 13.8" (350mm)
Wheelbase: 20.3" (516mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.8" (72mm)
Net Weight: 33.4lbs (15.2kg)
Gross Weight: 45lbs (20.5kg)
Gear Ratio: 7.78:1
Length: 28.1" (714mm)
Width: 9.5" (241mm) ahead of rear wheels, widest point
Height: 7.7" (203mm)