Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
RC4WD Trail Finder 2 LWB RTR with Mojave II Four Door RC4Z-RTR0030
- Brands RC4WD
- Product Code: ARID0079
- Availability: In Stock
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale, Ready to Run RC4WD Trail Finder 2 LWB with Mojave II four door body set. Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow or mud than the TF2 LWB RTR. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 LWB RTR is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!The TF2 LWB RTR has both detailed st..
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale,
Ready to Run RC4WD Trail Finder 2 LWB with Mojave II four door body set.
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the
sand, dirt, snow or mud than the TF2 LWB RTR. Part scale truck, part
adventurer, your TF2 LWB RTR is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving
The TF2 LWB RTR has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2 LWB RTR. The performance of the TF2 LWB RTR is smooth and with its single speed transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 LWB RTR is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance. Every TF2 LWB RTR is compatible with a full range of options and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The TF2 LWB RTR.
- RTR Trail Finder 2 LWB
- Mojave II Four Door Body Set
- Instruction Manual
- 2S LiPo battery
- Battery charger that’s compatible with selected battery
- LiPo charging bag
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Billet aluminum ladder frame with rock rails and skid plate adjustable shock hoops, servo mounts and hard body mounts
- Drive: Four wheel steel yokes and new plastic shaft for extreme driveline angles
- Axles: Cast Yota 15/40=2.67:1
- Transmission: R3 single speed, cast metal case, Delrin spur gear with slipper clutch, Hammer transfer case with cast metal exterior and 32P widened gears for durability
- Radio: 2.4GHz XR-3 three channel, third channel may be used to control a winch (not included) or other accessories
- Steering Servo: High-torque 153oz/in @6V, metal gear digital
- Motor: RC4WD 45 turn crawler
- Electronic Speed Control: Outcry II waterproof
- Motor Mount: Ten position adjustable
- Differentials: Locked
- Suspension: True to scale leaf spring
- Shocks: Ultimate scale internally sprung, machined billet aluminum construction, completely rebuildable
- Wheels: 1.55" (39.4mm) diameter, stamped steel beadlock, 12mm hex; 0.87: (22mm) wide, 0.35" (9mm) back spacing, six lug design
- Tires: Super grip high performance X3 Mud Thrasher
- Radio Box: Styled to resemble a molded fuel cell, aluminum frame for multiple mounting options
- Body: Injection molded late model Mojave, realistic dashboard, chrome bumpers, dropped molded-in bed, cab back for truggy style build, late model square headlights, wipers, mirrors, marker lights and door handles
- Bumpers: Marlin Crawlers tube style, flexible plastic construction
Wheelbase: 12.36" (314mm)
Width: 8.46" (215mm)
Height: 8.27" (210mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.09" (53mm)
Final Drive Ratios: 1st - 62.1:1, 2nd - 22.75:1
Length: 20.16" (512mm)
Width: 7.4" (188mm)
Height: 5.2" (133mm)
Weight: 21.1oz (600g)