Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Venture Toyota FJ Cruiser Sandstorm 1/10 4WD RTR HPI117165
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0212
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled ready to run Toyota FJ Cruiser Venture crawler in Sandstorm Beige from HPI. An all-new platform for scale crawling fanatics, the Venture combines a realistic front motor position, metal chassis rails and realistic drivetrain with the Toyota FJ Cruiser for a fantastic off-road experience only HPI can deliver! With a licensed..
Tags: Venture, Toyota, Cruiser, Sandstorm, 1/10, HPI117165, Car & Truck
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, 2.4GHz radio
controlled ready to run Toyota FJ Cruiser Venture crawler in Sandstorm
Beige from HPI. An all-new platform for scale crawling fanatics, the
Venture combines a realistic front motor position, metal chassis rails
and realistic drivetrain with the Toyota FJ Cruiser for a fantastic
off-road experience only HPI can deliver! With a licensed replica body
that includes front and rear bumpers, mirrors, roof rack and rear tire
mount, the Venture brings total scale realism to crawler fans.
Underneath the body, the metal chassis rails support a front-mounted
motor, central transfer case, telescoping driveshafts and solid axles
with metal suspension pieces. Authentically scaled oil-filled shock
absorbers and full-time locked differentials work with the tires for
confident driving in any off-road environment.
- Preassembled Toyota FJ Cruiser Venture crawler with motor
- Radio system
- Trimmed & painted body
- NiMH battery
- Four AA batteries
- Instruction Manual
Requires: Track and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: Steel C-channel chassis rails and cross braces, adjustable side sliders
- Drive: Four wheel with central transfer case, telescoping driveshafts and solid axles with metal diff covers
- Differentials: Full-time locked, aluminum pumpkin size cover for best ground clearance
- Transfer Case: Straightens and lowers center drive shafts for efficient power transfer, prevents motor stall for best climbing action
- Motor: Front mounted 35 turn crawler spec
- ESC: HPI waterproof SC-3sWP2 Crawler Edition
- Radio: HPI TF-40 2.4GHz 3-channel system with waterproof receiver, and HPI water-resistant SS-20WR steering servo
- Body: Trimmed and painted officially licensed Toyota FJ Cruiser with functional roof rack, mirrors, front bumper with brush guard, light mounts and D-ring shackles, rear bumper with swing away spare tire mount and D-ring shackles, adjustable body mounts for any style off-road body, full braced rear mounts
- Shocks: Oil-filled, aluminum body, dual stage springs
- Shock Towers: Composite plastic
- Steering: BTA (Behind the Axle) linkage for improved approach and departure angles, CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo) realistic setup Zero Ackermann high steer knuckle design for better clearance and tighter turning radius, Ackermann refers to the effect of the inner front wheel turning faster that the outer front wheel during turns
- Suspension: 3-link front and triangulated 3-link rear suspension, aluminum panhard mounts
- Wheels: CR-10 beadlock style multi-spoke 1.9" 12mm hexes
- Tires: 1.9" Rockthorn 38mm soft S-Compound tires with chunky tread blocks, 4.3 x 1.5" (109 x 38mm)
- Battery: NiMH
- Ball Bearings: Full set
Length: 20.7" (527mm)
Width: 9" (227mm)
Height: 9.4" (238mm) with roof rack, 8.5" (217mm) without
Wheelbase: 12.3" (311mm)
Front Overhang: 3.9" (101mm)
Rear Overhang: 5.3" (135mm)
Running Weight: 5.3lbs (2.4kg)
Weight without Body: 4.7lbs (2.1kg)
Break-over angle: 44.5°
Approach Angle: 55°
Departure Angle: 45.5°
Max Climb Angle: 49°
Max Tilt Angle: 28°
Axle Articulation: 30°
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Ground Clearance at Standard Ride Height: 2.4" (60mm)
Axle Ground Clearance: 1.3" (32mm)
Drivetrain Ratio: 7.6:1
Transmission Gearing: 1.53:1
Axle Gearing: 3.31:1
Transfer Case Gearing: 1.5:1