Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Sprint 2 Drift Car 1/10 RTR 2010 Camaro Body HPI106149
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0361
- Availability: In Stock
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Drift 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR with a 2010 Camaro Body. This version of the HPI RTR Sprint 2 Drift features a matte black 2010 Chevrolet Camaro body with shiny chrome and gold decals. The body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for ultimate convenience. The intricate paint design features action sports inspired layout for concourse quality appearance. You ca..
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Drift 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR with a 2010 Camaro
Body. This version of the HPI RTR Sprint 2 Drift features a matte black
2010 Chevrolet Camaro body with shiny chrome and gold decals. The body
comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for ultimate convenience.
The intricate paint design features action sports inspired layout for
concourse quality appearance.
You can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers! For great looks, the HPI RTR Sprint 2 Drift is included with a set of officially licensed bronze Rays/Volk TE37 wheels with pre-mounted Falken Azenis RT-615 drift tires.
The HPI RTR Sprint 2 Drift chassis is 4WD for consistent drift action
on a wide variety of surfaces, easy to drive, and has all of the
features you need to adjust for a perfect drift set-up: camber, toe-in,
ride height, Ackerman, and a wide variety of available shock oils and
shock springs! With its big foam front bumper, reinforced molded nylon
chassis, upper deck and shock towers, you'll see that the HPI RTR Sprint
2 Drift can certainly take the abuse of drift driving. The full ball
bearing, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission is super efficient and
capable of handling high power modified electric motors down to 10
The design of the HPI Sprint 2's chassis with its controlled flexibility gives the car great handling. A belt driven 4 wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and superior traction on all surfaces. Additionally, the race proven suspension with real oil filled shock absorbers offer lots of racing features you wouldn't expect from a beginners car: adjustable camber and toe-in links, extra long upper links with new multiple mounting positions, adjustable Ackerman settings, adjustable droop, different caster and toe in blocks included in the kit... to name but a few.
With a big foam front bumper, a reinforced chassis, upper deck and shock towers you'll see that the HPI Sprint 2 Drift can take the abuse of racing on the track and on the street! All important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 extremely tough! The fully ball raced, dual belt, 4 wheel drive transmission with only one geared step (48dpi motor pinion to spur gear) is extra efficient and capable of handling high power modified electric motors.
As with all HPI cars and trucks, you'll receive a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
From the authentic drift looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the HPI RTR Sprint 2 Drift is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, and silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the HPI RTR Sprint 2 Drift, precision built from the factory.
- HPI On-Road Drift 2010 Camaro with motor
- 2000mAH battery
- Wall charger
- Electronic speed control
- Painted body
- Drift tires
- 28 tooth pinion gear
- AA batteries for radio
- 87 tooth spur gear
- 2.4GHz radio
- Steering servo
- Decal sheet
- 15T motor
Requires: Building and track equipment
- Chassis: 3/16" (4mm) thick plastic
- Drive: Four-wheel belt drive
- Motor: Firebolt 15 turn brushed
- Radio: 2.4GHz with waterproof steering servo and waterproof receiver box
- Electronic Speed Control: HPI SC-15WP LiPo compatible, waterproof and reversible
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH 2000mAh
- Battery Charger: AC wall type
- Ball Bearings: Full set included
- Shocks: Oil-filled, plastic bodied with special drifting springs
- Differentials: Planetary gear with metal outdrives
- Transmission: Single speed
- Tires: Falken Azenis hard plastic drift tires, width 1.02" (26mm), 2.5" (63mm) diameter
- Wheels: Officially licensed 5-spoke Rays Volk wheels with 6mm offset, outer diameter: 1.9" (48mm), width: 1.0" (26mm)
- Pinion Gear: 28 tooth 48 pitch metal
- Spur Gear: 48 pitch, 87 tooth, composite construction
- Body: Painted and trimmed 2010 Camaro
- Bumper: Front, foam
- Suspension: Fully adjustable
- Ackerman: Adjustable, Ackerman describes the effect of the inner front wheel turning faster than the outer front wheel during turns
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Steering: Ball race bell-crank type with servo saver
Length: 17" (431mm)
Width: 7.5" (190mm) - 8.0" (190mm) adjustable using offset wheels
Height: 5" (127mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Front Track: 7.38" (187.5mm) side to side at outer edges of wheel
Battery Charger: To match selected battery
Paint: Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Front Tread: 6.5" (166mm)
Rear Tread: 7.2" (183mm) side-to-side at wheel centers
Ground Clearance: 0.5" (13mm)
Length: 17.1" (434mm)
Width: 7.75" (197mm) at rear wheels (widest point), 6.6" (169mm) behind from wheels (thinnest point)
Height: 4.4" (111mm)