Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Racing Baja 5B RTR with D-Box2 HPI113141
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0008
- Availability: In Stock
This is the HPI Racing 1/5 Scale Gas Powered, Baja 5B Ready-To-Run with D-Box2 Stability Control System. Take command of the biggest buggy available from HPI Racing, now fitted with HPI’s exclusive D-Box 2 tech! The Baja 5B is huge, powerful and ready for action, and with the amazing D-Box 2 you’ll be in full control of this massive 10kg (22 lb) beast anywhere you go! With a mighty 23cc ..
This is the HPI Racing 1/5 Scale Gas Powered, Baja 5B Ready-To-Run with D-Box2 Stability Control System. Take command of the biggest buggy available from HPI Racing, now fitted with HPI’s exclusive D-Box 2 tech! The Baja 5B is huge, powerful and ready for action, and with the amazing D-Box 2 you’ll be in full control of this massive 10kg (22 lb) beast anywhere you go! With a mighty 23cc 2-stroke engine powering the huge, rear-wheel drive Baja 5B buggy, you can easily hit speeds over 30mph!
The Baja 5B is fitted with externally adjustable VVC/HD shock absorbers on all four corners and a super-tough, high torque large scale metal gear steering servo. It’s got our ultra-reliable 2.4GHz radio system, big battery pack powering the steering and throttle servos plus a battery charger, so you’re ready for instant Baja action! The radio box is also fitted with the #105409 D-Box 2 Adjustable Stability Control System that will give you total confidence at any speed, on any kind of terrain you’re driving on. It’s perfect for driving on slippery surfaces with a powerful rear-wheel drive car like the Baja 5B, because you can change its sensitivity to make the car more stable as it’s cornering…or help it kick out the rear end for awesome drifting action!
The Baja 5B also features an extra-thick monocoque aluminum chassis,
700cc fuel tank for up to 45 minutes of driving before refueling,
painted body in an all-new design and pre-mounted wheels and tires so
you are ready to rock! The Baja 5B has the huge size and amazing looks
that will amaze your friends, and now it’s more controllable than ever,
thanks to the awesome D-Box 2!
- RTR 5B Buggy with D-Box2 Stability Control System
- Receiver Battery
- Wall Charger
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Six AA Batteries
- 23cc gasoline Engine
- 100cc bottle of 2-Stroke Oil
- All Lubricants
- Shock Oil
Requires: Unleaded Gasoline: 87-93 octane, mix gasoline and oil at 25:1 ratio
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run large scale gas-powered buggy
- Fitted with #105409 D-Box 2 Adjustable Stability Control System
- Latest Heavy-Duty drivetrain option parts installed
- Brand new body paint design
- 2.4GHz FHSS radio system with failsafe
- Extra-thick aluminum monocoque chassis
- Powerful 23cc 2-stroke engine
- Torx T27 engine screws
- 700cc fuel tank provides 45 minutes of driving
- High flow muffler
- 8,000 RPM performance clutch
- VVC/HD externally adjustable shock absorbers
- Long-travel extra-durable suspension
- Viscous torque differential
- All-terrain racing tires
- Super-durable real beadlock wheels
- Long wheelbase
- Enclosed radio box
- External battery charging plug
- Adjustable heavy duty racing rear wing
- Durable roll cage protects engine
- Gunmetal anodizing for super-cool looks
- Complete set of ball bearings
- 100cc of 2-stroke oil included
- 6V 3000mAh receiver pack and wall charger included
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter included
Length: 32.2" (817mm)
Front Width: 18.1" (460mm)
Rear Width: 18.9" (480mm)
Height: 10" (255mm)
Ride Height: 3" (76mm)
Weight: 21.3lbs (9.6kg)
Length: 22.9" (581mm)
Width: 8.8" (224mm) at rear wheels (widest point), 3.25" (82mm) ahead of front wheels (thinnest point)
Height: 4.75" (121mm) at highest point