Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Axial Wraith Rock Racer 1/10 4WD RTR AXIAX90018
- Brands Axial
- Product Code: ARID0163
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Axial Wraith Rock Racer 4WD 1/10 scale RTR. The Axial Wraith Rock Racer was built to go fast! This isn't just a new low speed rock crawler; this is the Axial Wraith Rock Racer! The Wraith’s drivability, realistic looks, and ready-to-run ease makes it the perfect blank canvas for any enthusiast that’s looking for a vehicle to build upon. The Axial Wraith can go in so many dire..
This is the Axial Wraith Rock Racer 4WD 1/10 scale RTR. The Axial Wraith Rock Racer was built to go fast! This isn't just a new low speed rock crawler; this is the Axial Wraith Rock Racer! The Wraith’s drivability, realistic looks, and ready-to-run ease makes it the perfect blank canvas for any enthusiast that’s looking for a vehicle to build upon. The Axial Wraith can go in so many directions; mountain trail runner, desert sand, rock racer, mud bogger or any form of backyard bashing that can you can dream up!
Includes: Axial Wraith Rock Racer with 2.4GHz Radio, cockpit six LED Lights, 20T motor and Instruction Manual
- Battery: 7.2V NiMH 6-cell stick pack or 7.4V 2S LiPo pack
- Battery Charger: For selected battery type
- AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
- Off Center Pumpkin Design (AR60 OCP-Axle): 4WD locked differentials come included to improve traction and the offset pumpkin design provides better ground clearance and an improved driveshaft angle. Axial changed it up by shaving off any unnecessary items of the rear axle and the steering linkages were removed to gain an extreme amount of ground clearance. Axial used a high strength composite material in the construction of the AR60 OCP-Axle. This high strength material features a lower flex rate but is nowhere near as brittle as the standard glass filled nylon. The Axle tubes come reinforced and amplified with a boxed-in axle truss which distributes the stress and strain over a greater area. The combination of the AR60 OCP-Axle and the 4-link suspension will give you superior performance for every terrain!
- 4-Link Suspension: The Axial Wraith Rock Racer utilizes a 4-Link design that greatly reduces axle steer and gives you just the right amount of roll and anti-squat characteristics. Axial's 4-Link system also assists against suspension wrap-up with high power applications.
- Steering Geometry: The Wraith's front axle steering geometry was engineered for supreme high speed performance. Axial's engineers paid close attention to its adjustable castor, maximum pivot angle, and minimal scrub. Axial's proven geometry theory achieves greater steering control at high speeds and a tighter turning radius with locked differentials
- Full Tube Frame Composite Chassis: This is Axial's first and most realistic tube frame high strength composite chassis on the market. The Wraith Rock Racer's high strength composite chassis is impact resistant to help protect it from crash damage.
- The Axial Wraith Rock Racer is assembled with all hex hardware
- Race Seats (Corbeau LG1 Licensed): The Axial Wraith Rock Racer's Corbeau LG1 race seats are fully licensed and only add to the insane realism of this already incredibly detailed interior set.
- AE-2 ESC (with Drag Brake): Developed with Castle Creations, the Axial AE-2 ESC features a Tamiya style plug connector, LiPo cutoff, drag brake, and is programmable via Castle Link (Castle Link not included).
- 6 LED's w/ Extra Light Buckets: Includes two red LED's in the rear and four white LED's in the front. Axial's Simple LED Controller conveniently connects to the receiver and can be turned on/off with the power switch of the Wraith. Extra light buckets are included for a customized look.
- Spur Gear Cover: Keeps dirt and debris out of the spur and pinion gear for an effective, quiet drivetrain.
- Slipper Clutch: The Wraith's slipper clutch allows the motor to work much more efficiently and improves the durability of the drivetrain, enabling the Wraith's transmission to slip in hard binds.
- 2.4GHz Radio System: The Axial AX-2 2.4GHz transmitter is a pistol grip, two channel radio that features servo reversing switches for throttle and steering, trim dials for fine tuning throttle centers and steering and an a battery indicator light.
- The AX-2 transmitter receiver doesn't use crystals, so you'll have worry free driving without irritating frequency conflicts.
- Waterproof Radio Box: The included waterproof radio box helps protects the receiver from dirt and debris and is the ultimate in weather protection.
- Fast Differential Access: Locked differentials provide superior wheel traction in every off-road condition. The Wraith's locked differential also means less maintenance over silicone or oil-filled based differentials. These differentials are a breeze to service; simply remove four screws for maintenance, performance tuning and rebuilding.
- Battery Tray: This Battery Tray is for LiPo Packs and Standard Stick Packs.
- Battery: 2S LiPo Pack/7.2v Stick Pack (up to 47x150x28mm (W x L x D) in size)
- High Performance Competition Style Shocks: Axial's high performance shocks feature titanium-nitride coated 3.5mm shock shafts for decreased lateral movement, threaded shock bodies for better tuning and simple pre-load adjustment, silicone bushings that help prevent binding and silicone diaphragms for a consistent feel. The Wraith's shocks are also upgradable with numerous aluminum options to better increase suspension performance.
- On/Off Switch: The On/Off Switch is conveniently located under the dash.
- Ripsaw Tires and 2.2 Rebel Wheels: The Axial Wraith's Ripsaw tires come mounted and factory pre-glued to 8-spoke Rebel Wheels. The Wraith's 2.2 Ripsaw tire offers an aggressive, realistic tread design for remarkable performance and scale appearance. Its Rebel wheels are constructed of a strong composite material that's both durable and lightweight.
- 20T Motor: Now you can really tear up the terrain, whether it's flat out desert, rocky roads or crawling! Simple operation: no tuning, no fuel, no loud exhaust noise. Just plug'n'go! Axial's design allows for optional 550 size motors to fit too.
- AX30793 Dig Upgrade Set (not included): The Wraith's transmission is easily upgradable for the Dig (patent pending) function which (when installed) gives you a three function transmission. The transmission also includes all steel outputs. Axial's optional Dig Upgrade Set for the Wraith comes with slider parts, a new output shaft and a servo linkage. When installed, you'll have 4x4, 4x2 (freewheel) and Dig (rear locked). All of these options aid in extreme climbs and descents and turning a tight radius. (Not included - extra servo and three channel radio system also required).
Width: 11.6" (295.3mm)
Height: 9" (228.6mm)
Ground Clearance: 3" (76.2mm)
Weight: 5.5lbs (249kg)