Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Axial SCX10 II Trail Honcho 1/10th Electric 4WD RTR AXIAX90059
- Brands Axial
- Product Code: ARID0252
- Availability: In Stock
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale ready to run SCX10 II Trail Honcho 4WD. The 1/10 SCX10 II Trail Honcho is the ultimate adventure rig, taking you to unimaginable extremes with every expedition. Based on the proven SCX10 II platform, the Trail Honcho boasts a tough steel C-channel frame rail chassis, adjustable coil-over oil shocks, an adjustable AX10 transmissio..
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale ready to run SCX10 II Trail Honcho 4WD. The 1/10 SCX10 II Trail Honcho is the ultimate adventure rig, taking you to unimaginable extremes with every expedition. Based on the proven SCX10 II platform, the Trail Honcho boasts a tough steel C-channel frame rail chassis, adjustable coil-over oil shocks, an adjustable AX10 transmission, a four-LED set, 1.9" Falken WildPeak M/T tires and 1.9 Method Hole wheels. A water-resistant 35T motor, a waterproof AE-5L ESC and Tactic TTX200 SLT radio system add to the quality – and convenience.
- RTR SCX10 II Trail Honcho with oil-filled shocks
- Rock sliders
- Waterproof receiver box
- LED lights
- 4 AA batteries
- Instruction manual
- Battery: 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel side rails with adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, mounting points for optional 2-speed and servo winch, adjustable chassis mounted servo system
- Drive: Full time 4WD locked drivetrain with WB8 HD Wild Boar driveshafts, UVJ style front driveshafts for up to 45° of steering angle, full ball bearing drivetrain
- Transmission: AX10 three gear layout, metal motor plate, adjustable ratio for high speed or competition level crawling speed
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad design for added surface area, 32P gear pitch for high-torque applications
- Motor: 35-turn, brush equipped, water resistant, integrated cooling fan
- Radio: Tactic TTX200 2-channel SLT radio with TR325 Receiver, steering and throttle end point adjustment & reverse, pushbutton steering and throttle trim
- Steering Servo: Tactic TSX45 metal gear, water resistant, 151oz/in torque rating, dual ball bearings
- ESC: AE-5L waterproof, switchable between LiPo or NiMH operation with a simple jumper, Star plug battery connector, built-in LED light controller (NOTE LED leads are not compatible with old Axial LED light strings, or third-party LED light strings)
- Spur Gear: 56T 32-pitch, plastic construction
- Pinion Gear: 15T 32-pitch, steel construction
- LED Lights: Four white for head lights and turn signal markers, and two red lights for tail lights
- Battery Tray: Easy access front mount, accommodates batteries up to 5.75 x 1.2" (147 x 32mm) 3S, 5000mAh, with battery posts in position dimensions are reduced to 5.4 x .94" (138 x 24mm)
- Front and Rear Axles: Hardened steel
- AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle: Hypoid cut CNC metal gears, optimized gear ratio for reduced torque twist, optional gearing choices, one-piece axle housing, increased clearance, larger load rated bearings for durability, 8° kingpin axle eliminates tire scrub, single piece axle housing, one-piece all metal locker, 10° increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters, optimized gear ratio; 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously, for less torque twist
- Body: Painted Trail Honcho
- Front Bumper: Scale tube design with aluminum skid plates
- Wheels: 1.9" Method Hole, 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.12" (53.9mm) tall, 12mm hex, matte black finish
- Tires: 1.9" Falken Wildpeak M/T, aggressively treaded Mud Terrain tread with amazing traction on many surfaces, 4.7" (119.4mm) tall, 1.5" (38.1mm) wide
- Shocks: Coil over, oil filled, steel springs, white in color
- Suspension: Optimized suspension geometry with integrated mounts upper and lower aluminum links, 4-link design reduces axle steer and torque twist, and guards against suspension wrap-up in high-power applications, all steel links
- Steering: Proper CMS geometry using 3-link setup with panhard bar, 45° steering angle
Length: 19.25" (489mm)
Width: 8.9" (226mm)
Height: 9.4" (223.4mm)
Stock Wheelbase: 12.3" (312.4mm), adjustable to 11.4" (289mm) or 12.0" (305mm) with optional link kits sold separately
Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
Optimized Gear Ratio: 3.75:1
Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock (33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
Length: 17.2" (438mm)
Width: 8" (203mm)
Height: 5.5" (140mm)