Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee 1/10 4WD Kit AXIAX90046
- Brands Axial
- Product Code: ARID0251
- Availability: In Stock
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale SCX10 II 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4WD all terrain kit from Axial. The SCX10 was introduced to the world as a builders kit, paving the way, or better yet, raising the bar for a new generation of scale trail enthusiasts. The SCX10 kit gave these “artists” time to focus their attention on other things like personalization and visual custo..
Tags: Axial, SCX10, Jeep, Cherokee, 1/10, AXIAX90046, Car & Truck
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale SCX10 II
2000 Jeep Cherokee 4WD all terrain kit from Axial. The SCX10 was
introduced to the world as a builders kit, paving the way, or better
yet, raising the bar for a new generation of scale trail enthusiasts.
The SCX10 kit gave these “artists” time to focus their attention on
other things like personalization and visual customization by removing
the issues scratch-built scale rigs presented. It wasn’t just as a great
kit to build, it was also a very capable driving machine, making it the
de facto scale rig the world over. The SCX10 chassis platform provided
all the technical attributes as well as scale looks with its signature
all-metal twin c-channel frame, solid performing transmission and axles
that provided enough realism with capabilities to match.
With the SCX10 II, Axial kept essence of the SCX10 there with all-metal twin c-channel frame rails, but that’s only 2% of the 98% of a completely new design. Scale AR44 high pinion axles, a chassis mounted servo (CMS), re-designed transmission, front mounted battery tray, all aluminum suspension links, and a properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer. These are just a few of the features built into the all new SCX10 II.
Includes: SCX10 II Jeep 4WD all terrain kit, shocks,
wheels, tires, clear body, rock sliders, pre-runner roof rack and
vanguard bumpers, decals, waterproof receiver box and instruction manual
- 540 size motor, 4-pole brushless recommended
- ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
- 2-channel radio with high torque steering servo
- Battery charger
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel side rails with adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, and mounting points for optional 2-speed and servo winch, adjustable chassis mounted servo system
- Drive: Full time 4WD locked drivetrain with WB8 HD Wild Boar driveshafts, UVJ style front driveshafts for increased steering angle, full ball bearing drivetrain
- Transmission: Two-speed capable, all metal gear with transfer case design that allows optimal position for drive shafts
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad design for added surface area
- Spur Gear: 56T 32-pitch
- Pinion Gear: 15T 32-pitch
- Battery Tray: Easy access front mount, accommodates batteries up to 1.2x1.7x5.8" (32x44x147mm) 3S, 5000mAh
- Front and Rear Axles: Hardened steel
- AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle: Hypoid cut CNC metal gears, optimized gear ratio for reduced torque twist, optional gearing choices, one-piece axle housing, increased clearance, larger load rated bearings for durability, 8º kingpin axle eliminates tire scrub single piece axle housing, one-piece all metal locker, 10º increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters, optimized gear ratio; 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously, for less torque twist
- Body: Clear Jeep Cherokee with JCR Classic Rock Sliders, Pre-runner Roof Rack, and Vanguard Bumpers
- Wheels: 1.9" Method, composite plastic construction, black in color
- Tires: BF Goodrich A/T KO2, sticky R35 compound, 4.65" (118mm) outer diameter, 1.7" (42.5mm) wide
- Shocks: Icon polished, 7mm diameter shafts, aluminum body, rebuildable
- Suspension: Optimized suspension geometry with integrated mounts upper and lower aluminum links, 4-link design reduces axle steer and torque twist, and guards against suspension wrap-up in high-power applications
- Steering: Proper CMS geometry using 3-link setup with panhard bar, 45º steering angle
- Warranty: Axial warrants this kit to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when new. This warranty does not cover damages due to normal wear and tear, user's failure to perform routine maintenance, user error of assembly or installation, user modifications, addition of aftermarket parts or option parts.
Length: 22.1" (561.9mm)
Width: 8.9" (228mm)
Height: 10.5" (268mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (312.4mm) adjustable with optional link kits sold separately
Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock (33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)