Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Axial RR10 Bomber 1/10 4WD Kit AXIAX90053
- Brands Axial
- Product Code: ARID0201
- Availability: In Stock
This is the radio controlled, electric powered 1/10 scale Off-Road 4WD RR10 Bomber Rock Racer Kit from Axial. The RR10 Bomber build-it-yourself kit is loaded with features allowing you to customize it and add your own electronics for the ultimate rock racer! Building on the current, successful ready-to-run model, this kit version includes a wide variety of desirable option parts that del..
This is the radio controlled, electric powered 1/10 scale Off-Road
4WD RR10 Bomber Rock Racer Kit from Axial. The RR10 Bomber
build-it-yourself kit is loaded with features allowing you to customize
it and add your own electronics for the ultimate rock racer! Building on
the current, successful ready-to-run model, this kit version includes a
wide variety of desirable option parts that deliver next level
performance and durability.
Hard anodized aluminum suspension links, hard anodized aluminum steering links, long travel rear sway bar, hardened steel universal axles allowing up to 50 degrees of steering, aluminum lower link plates, and King adjustable machined aluminum shocks, all riding on sticky BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires wrapped around 2.2 Walker Evans Racing beadlock wheels. We've also included heavy duty bevel gears in the front and rear axles for improved gear mesh, and increased strength.
- RTR Axial RR10 Bomber Kit with Tires
- Interior Detail
- Instruction Manual
- 2-3S LiPo battery
- Battery charger that’s compatible with selected battery
- 540 brushed or brushless motor
- ESC that’s compatible with motor selection
- 2-channel radio with high torque steering servo
- Paint, building and maintenance equipment
- Chassis: Licensed Bomber Fabrication scale tube, high-strength composite plastic
- Drive: Four-wheel shaft, front universals, HD machined 38/13 differential gears
- Front and Rear Driveshafts: WB8 HD Wildboar, updated design with larger diameter cross pin with a 2mm hex drive for added strength, center splined slider floater tube with added material that reduces flex and fatigue, captured cross pin design offers greater durability and easier maintenance than set screw design
- Links: Aluminum upper and lower
- AR60 OCP Axle: High-strength composite material, tubes reinforced with boxed-in axle truss, off-center pumpkin, updated steering knuckles for dual shear & elimination of secondary bolt on plate, updated diff cover and servo mount for new look
- Transmission: RR10 specific all metal internal gears, full ball bearings, single speed w/high gear for higher speed, two-speed component sold separately
- Slipper Clutch: Dual slipper design, 32P 56T spur gear for high-torque applications
- Motor Mount: Integrated with transmission, wide range of movement for endless gearing options
- Shocks: Clear coated machined aluminum body King shocks, precision machined pistons for smooth performance throughout range of travel, super soft blue springs, optional front & rear secondary shock mounts, dual shear shock mounting locations, machined shock caps, machined shock collars
- Suspension: 4-link, rear swaybar, rear upper aluminum links, rear lower link stiffening plates
- Wheels: 2.2" Walker Evans Racing, black in color, beadlocks, 12mm hex
- Tires: BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR2, R35 compound
- Steering: Direct, updated knuckles for dual shear, eliminates secondary bolt-on plate, aluminum steering tierod and drag link
- Body: Clear
- Interior: Polycarbonate tray w/driver figures and dashboard, three pairs of black styrene helmets (motorsport, open skull face & motorcross), scale molded shock reservoirs
- Battery Tray: Forward mount easy access
Overall Width (Face to Face): 11" (280mm)
Length: 22.4: (570mm)
Height: 9" (230mm)
Wheelbase: 14.75" (375mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.8" (72mm)
Weight: 6.25lbs (2.83kg)
Width: 6" (152mm)
Height: 2" (51mm)
Length: 1 1/8"-1 5/8" (29mm-42mm)