Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Axial 1/10 SCX10II 2017 Jeep Wrangler 4WD CRC RTR AXIAX90060
- Brands Axial
- Product Code: ARID0159
- Availability: In Stock
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale ready to run SCX10 II 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC 4WD. Axial is constantly moving forward in an effort to maximize performance and detail for scale enthusiasts. The SCX10™ II 2017 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited CRC edition is a perfect example of that union, matching unparalleled trail-ability with stunning good looks.Some of th..
Tags: Axial, 1/10, SCX10II, 2017, Jeep, Wrangler, AXIAX90060, Car & Truck
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale
ready to run SCX10 II 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC 4WD. Axial is
constantly moving forward in an effort to maximize performance and
detail for scale enthusiasts. The SCX10™ II 2017 Jeep® Wrangler
Unlimited CRC edition is a perfect example of that union, matching
unparalleled trail-ability with stunning good looks.
Some of the specialized parts we've included are CRC front and rear bumpers, unique rock rails with additional body-mounting points, molded front and rear fenders and a CRC-inspired hood. Additional external scale features consist of molded side mirrors, door handles, windshield wipers, hood latches and a full set of lights (six in total) that mount into a realistic front radiator/light bucket combo.
The 2017 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited CRC edition builds on the wildly popular SCX10™ II chassis, a proven platform that includes unique features that have made this truck a top performer in its class. High-clearance AR44 high-pinion axles, a chassis mounted servo (CMS), re-designed AX10 transmission case and tough steel suspension links are just a few of the performance parts tucked away under the detailed Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited body.
- RTR SCX10 II Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC with oil-filled shocks
- Painted body
- Rock sliders
- Waterproof receiver box
- LED lights
- Instruction manual
- Battery: 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo
- Battery Charger: Compatible with selected battery
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel side rails with adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with sway bar mounting points, mounting points for optional 2-speed and servo winch, adjustable chassis mounted servo system
- Drive: Full time 4WD locked drivetrain with WB8 HD Wild Boar driveshafts, UVJ style front driveshafts for up to 45° of steering angle, full ball bearing drivetrain
- Transmission: AX10 three gear layout, metal motor plate, adjustable ratio for high speed or competition level crawling speed
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad design for added surface area, 32P gear pitch for high-torque applications
- Motor: 35-turn, brush equipped, water resistant, integrated cooling fan
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-channel SLT radio with TR325 Receiver, programmable 3rd channel for operating two speed transmission winches or lights
- Steering Servo: Tactic TSX45 metal gear, water resistant, 151oz/in torque rating, dual ball bearings
- ESC: AE-5L waterproof, switchable between LiPo or NiMH operation with a simple jumper, Star plug battery connector, built-in LED light controller (NOTE LED leads are not compatible with old Axial LED light strings, or third-party LED light strings
- Spur Gear: 56T 32-pitch, plastic construction
- Pinion Gear: 15T 32-pitch, steel construction
- LED Lights: Four white for head lights and turn signal markers, and two red lights for tail lights
- Battery Tray: Easy access front mount, accommodates batteries up to 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32x44x147mm) 3S, 5000mAh
- Front and Rear Axles: Hardened steel
- AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle: Hypoid cut CNC metal gears, optimized gear ratio for reduced torque twist, optional gearing choices, one-piece axle housing, increased clearance, larger load rated bearings for durability, 8° kingpin axle eliminates tire scrub, single piece axle housing, one-piece all metal locker, 10° increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters, optimized gear ratio; 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously, for less torque twist
- Body: Painted 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC
- Wheels: 1.9" KMC XD 229 Machete Crawl wheels, molded composite construction, black in color, 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.12" (53.9mm) diameter, 12mm hex
- Tires: 1.9" Nitto Trail Grappler M/T, S30 compound with large blocks for excellent bite in all terrain 4.7" (119.4mm) 1.9" (48.2mm) wide
- Shocks: Coil over, oil filled, steel springs, white in color
- Suspension: Optimized suspension geometry with integrated mounts upper and lower aluminum links, 4-link design reduces axle steer and torque twist, and guards against suspension wrap-up in high-power applications, all steel links
- Steering: Proper CMS geometry using 3-link setup with panhard bar, 45° steering angle
- Bumpers: Scale front and rear bumpers and rock sliders licensed by JCR Offroad, lenses in bumpers for light kit (light kit not included)
Length: 19.25" (489mm)
Width: 8.9" (226mm)
Height: 9.4" (223.4mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3" (312.4mm) adjustable with optional link kits sold separately
Ground Clearance: 3.0" (77mm)
Weight: 4.5lbs (2.04kg) approximately, with electronics
Optimized Gear Ratio: 3.75:1
Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 40.44, stock (33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
Length: 17.2" (438mm)
Width: 8" (203mm)
Height: 5.5" (140mm)