Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Axial 1/10 SCX10 II Deadbolt 4WD Electric RTR AXIAX90066
- Brands Axial
- Product Code: ARID0289
- Availability: In Stock
Time to rule the rocks with some attitude! We’ve combined the rugged good looks of the Deadbolt™ with the exceptional handling of the trail-ready SCX10™ II chassis, giving you a rig that’s got both charisma and competence. The Deadbolt™ body is now coated with an olive drab paint scheme while keeping the original features you’ve come to love about it; narrow stance, bulging hood, realist..
Time to rule the rocks with some attitude! We’ve combined the
rugged good looks of the Deadbolt™ with the exceptional handling of the
trail-ready SCX10™ II chassis, giving you a rig that’s got both charisma
and competence. The Deadbolt™ body is now coated with an olive drab
paint scheme while keeping the original features you’ve come to love
about it; narrow stance, bulging hood, realistic driver figure and
exterior cage complete with light bar (LED lights sold separately). Finalizing the look is a licensed CRC front bumper and Method Hole wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tires.
Underneath the muted-green shell sits the SCX10™ II, a reliable chassis that is equipped for extreme trailing - AX10™ transmission, single-piece AR44 axles and WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts. This rig doesn’t just meet the standards for offroading, it defines them.
- RTR SCX10 II Deadbolt 4WD with oil-filled shocks
- Painted body
- Waterproof receiver box
- LED lights
- Instruction manual
- 6-cell NiMH or 2-3S LiPo battery
- Battery Charger that’s compatible with selected battery
- Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Scale steel C-channel side rails with adjustable body mount, adjustable bumper mounts with swaybar mounting points, mounting points for optional 2-speed and servo winch, adjustable chassis mounted servo system
- Drive: Full time 4WD locked drivetrain with WB8 HD Wild Boar driveshafts with updated design with a larger diameter crosspin (2x11mm) with an M4 screw shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength center splined slider floats between each end with added material that reduces flex and fatigue
- Transmission: AX10 three gear layout, metal motor plate, adjustable ratio for high speed or competition level crawling speed, 20T metal drive gear, plastic idler and lower gear, optional all metal gear set is available, AX31585, better mounting points at base of transmission-no more stripped screws
- Slipper Clutch: Dual pad design for added surface area, 32P gear pitch for high-torque applications
- Motor: 35 turn, brush equipped, water resistant, integrated cooling fan
- Radio: Tactic TTX200 2-channel transmitter with TR325 3-ch Receiver, Steering Servo: Tactic TSX45 metal gear, water resistant, 151oz/in torque rating, dual ball bearings
- Receiver Box: Waterproof with separate silicone seals for antenna, servo wires and gasket for receiver box cover, receiver box located on side plates for easy access and low center of gravity
- ESC: AE-5 waterproof, switchable between LiPo or NiMH operation with a simple jumper-jumper 1 provides simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMH, jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings, waterproof design with Star plug battery connector
- Spur Gear: 56T 32-pitch, plastic construction
- Pinion Gear: 15T 32-pitch, steel construction
- Battery Tray: Easy access front mount, adjustable, accommodates batteries up to 1.2 x 1.7 x 5.8" (32x44x147mm) 3S, 5000mAh
- Front and Rear Axles: Hardened steel
- AR44 Hi-Pinion Axle: Hypoid cut CNC metal gears, optimized gear ratio for reduced torque twist, optional gearing choices, one-piece axle housing, increased clearance, larger load rated bearings for durability, 8° kingpin axle eliminates tire scrub, single piece axle housing, one-piece all metal locker, 10° increment adjustments for knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters, optimized gear ratio; 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously, for less torque twist
- Body: Olive drab painted
- Wheels: Method Hole wheels, molded composite 1.02" (26mm) wide, 2.12" (53.9mm) construction, black in color, 12mm hex
- Tires: 1.9" Nitto Trail Grappler M/T, S30 compound with large blocks for excellent bite in all terrain 4.7" (119.4mm) 1.9" (48.2mm) wide
- Shocks: Coil over, oil filled, steel springs, white in color, multiple mounting positions
- Suspension: Optimized suspension geometry with integrated mounts upper and lower aluminum links, 4-link design reduces axle steer and torque twist, and guards against suspension wrap-up in high-power applications, all steel links
- Steering: Proper CMS geometry using 3-link setup with panhard bar, 45° steering angle
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 8.8" (225mm)
Height: 9.0" (229mm)
Wheelbase: 12.0" (305mm), optional link kit allows wheelbase adjustment to either a 11.4" 12.0" or 12.3" wheelbase
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Weight: 4.65lbs (2.1kg) approximately, with electronics
Optimized Gear Ratio: 3.75:1
Final Drive Ratio (FDR): 42.00, stock (33.69-54.15 with different spur/pinion gear combinations, extra spur and pinion gears must be purchased separately)
Adjustable Battery Tray Dimensions: 5.75 x 1.2" (147 x 32mm)