Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC10B64D Team Kit ASC90015
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0175
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled off-road competition RC10B64D buggy kit from Team Associated. It all started with a 1-2-3 sweepIn 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous Nationa..
This is the 1/10 scale electric powered, radio controlled off-road competition RC10B64D buggy kit from Team Associated.
It all started with a 1-2-3 sweep
In 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous National and International titles and added two more I.F.M.A.R. World Championships to its legacy in 2011 and 2013.
Speed, grip, and durability
Designed to take advantage of today's faster-than-ever tracks, the RC10B64D Team Kit offers increased durability, all new suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64D's adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center differential, the B64D rewards the driver with maximum drive out of all four wheels on dirt and clay surfaces.
- 2S 7.4V shorty LiPo battery pack
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 2-channel radio with high-torque steering servo
- Electronic speed control
- 1/10 scale buggy tires and wheels
- Pinion gear
- Paint, building & track equipment
- Robust suspension arms with multiple shock mounting positions
- 7075 hard-anodized narrow aluminum chassis with lightweight plastic side guards
- Aluminum floating motor mount allows consistent torsional chassis flex
- Aluminum/carbon fiber floating servo mount offers a tweak-free assembly
- Easy access to differentials allow quick tuning and maintenance
- Front and rear anti-roll bars provide flat cornering
- Center gear differential maximizes drive out of the corner
- 12mm aluminum drive hexes in both front and rear
- Stiff and lightweight 4mm thick carbon fiber shock towers
- Fully adjustable aluminum front and rear suspension arm mounts
- Precision-made aluminum caster blocks for added durability
- B6 generation ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability
- All metric hardware
- V2 12mm big bore threaded aluminum shocks with TiN shock shafts
- Option to mount rear shocks on either the front or rear of the rear suspension arms
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearings
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts
- Factory Team Aluminum Shock Bushings provide a stable shock mount base