Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Associated RC10B64 Competition Buggy Team Kit 1/10 4WD ASC90014
- Brands Associated
- Product Code: ARID0249
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Associated 1/10 scale, 4WD RC10B64 electric competition team buggy kit.It all started with a 1-2-3 sweepIn 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous National and International titles and added ..
This is the Associated 1/10 scale, 4WD RC10B64 electric competition team buggy kit.
It all started with a 1-2-3 sweep
In 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous National and International titles and added two more I.F.M.A.R. World Championships to its legacy in 2011 and 2013.
Speed, grip, and durability
Designed to take advantage of today's faster-than-ever tracks, the RC10B64 Team Kit offers increased durability, all new suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64's adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center slipper using Low Coefficient Friction (LCF) pads, the B64 rewards the driver with a maximum drive out of all four wheels on artificial turf and carpet surfaces.
- Batteries: 2S, 7.4V LiPo Shorty battery pack
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Electronic speed control
- RC electric motor
- Pinion gear
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale tires and inserts
- 1:10 scale wheels
- Recommended: tools, paint for polycarbonate body, glue for tires
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction X-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team floating aluminum motor mount and aluminum/carbon servo mounts
- Refined arm mount geometry with quick and easy tuning
- Front and rear anti-roll bars keep chassis flat for increased corner speed
- Narrow, 7075 hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass.
- Easy access center slipper clutch with LCF pads
- Strengthened front and rear suspension with hard-anodized aluminum caster blocks and carbon fiber shock towers
- 5mm front wheel aluminum drive hexes
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts
- All metric hardware throughout
Power Electric Length: *Varies
*Final width, length and weight will vary based on electronics, tire configuration, wing position and vehicle setup.