Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Arrma Granite 4x4 Mega Monster Truck 1/10 RTR ARAARAD60**
- Brands Arrma
- Product Code: ARID0439
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 2.4GHz radio controlled, electric powered 1/10 scale Granite Mega 4x4 monster truck from Arrma. Includes: Assembled Granite Mega 4x4 monster truck with radio3-in-1 unitTrimmed bodyBatteryChargerInstruction manual Requires: AA Batteries: Four for transmitter features Chassis: Molded plastic, can hold batteries ranging from a 6-cell NiMH to a 2S LiPo pack 6.14" (156mm) long,..
This is the 2.4GHz radio controlled, electric powered 1/10 scale Granite Mega 4x4 monster truck from Arrma.
- Assembled Granite Mega 4x4 monster truck with radio
- 3-in-1 unit
- Trimmed body
- Instruction manual
Requires: AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Chassis: Molded plastic, can hold batteries ranging from a 6-cell NiMH to a 2S LiPo pack 6.14" (156mm) long, and 2" (51mm) wide
- Drive: Four wheel with telescopic sliding composite driveshafts, spring loaded center driveshaft ensures solid engagement with front and rear gearbox inputs
- Differentials: Composite construction straight cut internal gears eliminate shimming or meshing issues
- Suspension: Double wishbone front and rear
- Radio: 2.4GHz Tactic TTX300 SLT
- Motor: Brush equipped, Mega 12T 550 size
- Electronic Speed Control: 3-in-1 combines ESC, receiver and electronic control for the servo, 6.0V 2A max BEC output, ESC handles 6-7 cell NiMH (7.2-8.4V), or 2S LiPo (7.4V) batteries
- Shocks: Composite body, coil over, filled with 500cst silicone shock oil, equivalent to around 40wt shock oil from other manufacturers
- Shock Mounts: Molded plastic
- Steering: Ball raced steering with fixed molded upper links, servo saver
- Battery: 7-cell 8.4V 2400mAh NiMH hump configuration, T-plug connector, secured in chassis with two hook and loop straps
- Battery Charger: Wall type
- Pinion Gear: 14-tooth 48 pitch metal
- Body: Trimmed and printed
- Wheels: Multi spoke nylon construction, black in color, 14mm hex
- Tires: dBoots Fortress MT with memory foam inserts
- Caster: Non-adjustable caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 16.9" (429mm)
Width: 13.5" (342mm)
Height: 7.7" (196mm)
Weight: 6.5lbs (2.9kg)
Length: 15.7" (400mm)
Width: 6.4" (163mm) at rear wheels, widest point
Height: 4.3" (109mm)
Tires and Wheels
Wheel Bead Diameter: 2.8" (72mm)
Overall Diameter: 5.0" (128mm)
Width: 2.1" (53mm)
Hex Size: 14mm