Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Futaba 18MZA WC World Champion with R7008SB Rx Heli FUTK9541
- Brands Futaba
- Product Code: ARID0785
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Futaba 18MZA WC World Champion model 2.4GHz computer radio system in mode 2 with the R7008SB receiver. Designed in collaboration with Christophe Paysant Le-Roux who used a Futaba 18MZ radio to win the 2015 F3A World Championships, this radio was made to be the best of the best. Radios are no longer just a way to control your RC helicopter. With Futaba's advanced radio system,..
Tags: Futaba, 18MZA, World, Champion, with, R7008SB, Heli, FUTK9541, Radio Transmitters - Air
This is the Futaba 18MZA WC World Champion model 2.4GHz computer radio system in mode 2 with the R7008SB receiver. Designed in collaboration with Christophe Paysant Le-Roux who used a Futaba 18MZ radio to win the 2015 F3A World Championships, this radio was made to be the best of the best. Radios are no longer just a way to control your RC helicopter. With Futaba's advanced radio system, you have access to an entire built-in software suite for programming servos, tracking flight information, storing model information, configuring sensors, as well as the ability to install and monitor additional telemetry sensors like RPM (magnetic and optical), temperature, voltage, altitude, GPS, and even fuel level.
Includes:1x Futaba 18MZA WC 2.4GHz Computer Radio System on Mode 2 with R7008SB Receiver
1x 7.4V 3500mAh LiPo Transmitter Battery
1x Transmitter Case
1x Memory Card Slot
1x Tool Kit
1x Neck Strap
Servos of modeler's choice
This is the helicopter version which will default to helicopter settings when powered up.
- Internal hardware updated to be compatible with T-FHSS protocol and all Futaba T-FHSS receivers
- Bi-directional, full support for telemetry functions
- Internal memory that can be used for sound and picture files
- Built-in 0.3M megapixel camera
- Dual high-speed processors
- 640x240 resolution 6" touch screen responds to gentle finger pressure
- for easy navigation and programming
- Built-in USB Port to connect a memory stick or connect transmitter to a keyboard or mouse or download telemetry data to a PC or laptop for storage and reference
- Built-in Serial Interface for programming the travel, endpoint and other functions of S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos
- SD card slot allows even more (and adjustable) capacity for updates, model memory and more
receiver allows the use of as many or as few channels as needed -
operate up to 8 channels using the standard PWM inputs and any servos
from simple analog to S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos, or use up to 18 channels
(16 proportional, 2 digital) through the two S.Bus2 ports, simple,
foolproof setup for S.Bus and S.Bus2
- Adjustable stick angle allows users to customize their control setups for greater ease and precision
- Jack on rear of transmitter for charging transmitter battery
Weight: 1202 grams (2.65 lb.)
Operating System: 2-stick, 18 channels, 2.4GHz
Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz
Power Supply: 7.4V LT2F3500 LiPo battery
Current Drain: 1 ampere maximum (RF power on and back light on); 700mA average