Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Futaba 18MZA WC 18-Channel Air Computer Radio System FUTK9542
- Brands Futaba
- Product Code: ARID0783
- Availability: In Stock
This is a Futaba 18MZA WC World Champion Model 2.4GHz Computer Radio System on Mode 2 with an R7008SB Receiver. The 18MZ's performance features are every bit as impressive as its looks - which means this is a radio that stands out in every way imaginable! The transmitter's gleaming black chrome finish is a real eye-catcher, and updated software takes telemetry to new heights. After Chris..
This is a Futaba 18MZA WC World Champion Model 2.4GHz Computer Radio System on Mode 2 with an R7008SB Receiver. The 18MZ's performance features are every bit as impressive as its looks - which means this is a radio that stands out in every way imaginable! The transmitter's gleaming black chrome finish is a real eye-catcher, and updated software takes telemetry to new heights. After Christophe Paysant Le-Roux won the 2015 F3A World Championships using an 18MZ, he collaborated with Futaba engineers to design the 18MZ WC. The World Champion version can also be used with FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS equipment - and it's compatible with T-FHSS protocol and all Futaba T-FHSS receivers.
Futaba 18MZA WC 2.4GHz Computer Radio System on Mode 2
1x R7008SB Receiver
1x 7.4V 3500mAh LiPo Transmitter Battery
1x Transmitter Case
1x Memory Card Slot
1x Tool Kit
1x Neck Strap
Servos of modeler's choice
Optional multiple telemetry sensors are available; RPM (magnetic and optical) Temperature, Voltage, Altitude, GPS and Fuel Level
- Internal hardware updated to be compatible with T-FHSS protocol and all Futaba T-FHSS receivers
- Bi-directional, full support for telemetry functions
- Internal memory that can be used for sound and picture files
- Built-in 0.3M megapixel camera
- Dual high-speed processors
- 640x240 resolution 6" touch screen responds to gentle finger pressure for easy navigation and programming
- Built-in USB Port to connect a memory stick or connect transmitter to a keyboard or mouse or download telemetry data to a PC or laptop for storage and reference
- Built-in Serial Interface for programming the travel, endpoint and other functions of S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos
- SD card slot allows even more (and adjustable) capacity for updates model memory and more
- R7008SB receiver allows the use of as many or as few channels as needed-operate up to 8 channels using the standard PWM inputs and any servos from simple analog to S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos, or use up to 18 channels (16 proportional, 2 digital) through the two S.Bus2 ports, simple, foolproof setup for S.Bus and S.Bus2 servos
- Adjustable stick angle allows users to customize their control setups for greater ease and precision
- Jack on rear of transmitter for charging transmitter battery
Weight: 1202 grams (2.65 lb.)
Operating System: 2-stick, 18 channels, 2.4GHz
Transmitting Frequency: 2.4GHz
Power Supply: 7.4V LT2F3500 LiPo battery
Current Drain: 1 ampere maximum (RF power on and back light on)/700mA average