Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HVF 160-Amp 50V ESC with Fan CSE010012700
- Brands Castle
- Product Code: ARID0842
- Availability: In Stock
This is a Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HVF 160-Amp ESC with a Built-in 5V DC Fan for 700-800 size Helicopters. The Phoenix Edge HVF 160 has a built-in 5 volt DC fan providing the much needed cooling in applications that have little to no airflow to the ESC, keeping your setup running healthy and efficient. It works great in 700- and 800-size helicopters with a full canopy or aircraft wh..
This is a Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HVF 160-Amp ESC with a Built-in 5V DC Fan for 700-800 size Helicopters. The Phoenix Edge HVF 160 has a built-in 5 volt DC fan providing the much needed cooling in applications that have little to no airflow to the ESC, keeping your setup running healthy and efficient. It works great in 700- and 800-size helicopters with a full canopy or aircraft where the ESC is mounted inside the fuselage without venting. The fan has a 12-inch standard receiver lead that can be plugged into any channel on the receiver.
With the addition of the cooling fan, the Phoenix Edge HVF 160 has all of the same programming options as the standard Edge HV 160. The Edge ESCs include a user programmable auxiliary wire capable of functions modelers have only dreamed of, until now. The white auxiliary wire can be used for helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serve as an audible beacon after an "unexpected landing," act as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors, be used as an ESC arming lock, or as a receiver arming lock. Combined with the data logging capability the Edge series of controllers offer, users can enjoy unparalleled versatility.
As always, the Phoenix Edge HVF 160 offers industry-leading software functions, data logging, and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter.
- Data Logging available using Castle Link USB adapter and the Castle Link Windows software
- Power System Alerts including a number of tunes and codes using the motor as well as flashing LED patterns to alert users to certain conditions regarding their power system
- Edge ESCs offer an AUX LINE which used for a variety of tasks
- Telemetry capable with Castle Telemetry Link
- Protection Features such as arm lock key and RC arm lock
- Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter
- Users will receive free access to all firmware updates, including added features sets using the Castle Link USB Programming Kit
- Castle Creations, Inc. warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase
MIN Input Voltage Range: 3S LiPo
MAX Input Voltage Range: 12S LiPo
Max Continuous Amperage @ full throttle:160 amps*
Width: 2.0" (50.8mm)
Length: 4.3" (108.4mm)
Depth: 1.7" (43.2mm)
Weight (with wires): 8.5 oz. (241g)
Weight (with out wires): 5.6 oz. (159g)
Application Guidelines: 700 class or 800 class helicopters; Giant Scale fixed wing