Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Kyosho Optima 4WD Buggy Kit KYO30617B
- Brands Kyosho
- Product Code: ARID0293
- Availability: In Stock
Ready to take its place as the new top racer, the new Kyosho Optima is the realization of technological advancement mixed with classic Optima style. Created with optimal geometry in mind, the narrow backbone shaped chassis serves to allow for large steering angles and a double wishbone suspension system with long 35mm suspension strokes. True to the original Optima design, the 4WD chain ..
Ready to take its place as the new top racer, the new Kyosho Optima is the realization of technological advancement mixed with classic Optima style. Created with optimal geometry in mind, the narrow backbone shaped chassis serves to allow for large steering angles and a double wishbone suspension system with long 35mm suspension strokes. True to the original Optima design, the 4WD chain system is contained within a sealed compartment and the gearbox and gears in the middle of the drive train are furnished with a tough metal counter gear pinion and rear differential case.
The drive train is also equipped with a slipper clutch and precision 48-pitch gear modules that help reduce drive loss and ensure that modern power sources are able to meet their full potential. In order to keep up with more modern vehicles, the choice of chain-drive or drive-belt, in addition to big bore shocks on the front and rear in the original Optima colors. A true racing partner, the Optima is ready to get back into the races with the newest improvements in driving performance.
Includes: Semi Pre-assembled kit (gearbox and oil shocks are pre-assembled), clear polycarbonate body, decals, L-shape hex wrench, cross wrench, shock wrench, shock oil, grease and threadlock glue
- 2-channel R/C system (servo x 1, ESC x 1)
- 540 Size Motor
- 7.2V NiMH battery or 7.4V Li-PO battery
- Charger for motor battery (For DC: Regulated 12V power supply)
- Tools for body painting
- Batteries for transmitter
- Tools (Philips head screw driver large, small. Needle Nose Pliers, Scissors, Sharp Hobby Knife)
- Thicker 6061T6 aluminum alloy construction in plates and main chassis bars
- Kit includes both chain and belt drive trains for using more powerful motors
- Sintered alloy gears & high impact nylon gear with new slipper clutch to handle current power levels
- New 10mm diameter aluminum cylinder with stainless steel shaft for improved damping
- Hex hardware used throughout the chassis for secure construction
Ground Clearance: 36mm
Tread (F/R): 204mm / 204mm
Tire(F/R): 86f x 40mm / 86f x 40mm
Weight: approx. 1,600g
Motor: 540 class size
Battery:Ni-MH / Li-PO: Standard Size / short size
R/C System: 2 channel, 1-servo, ESC