Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Kyosho Inferno VE ReadySet KYO34101T2B
- Brands Kyosho
- Product Code: ARID0144
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Inferno VE ReadySet 1/8 scale electric powered buggy from Kyosho. The factory assembled Inferno VE ReadySet delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50mph in 3.5s seconds; now updated with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing scenes around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a new transmitter/receiver/servo/brushless motor &..
Tags: Kyosho, Inferno, ReadySet, KYO34101T2B, Car & Truck
This is the Inferno VE ReadySet 1/8 scale electric powered buggy from Kyosho. The factory assembled Inferno VE ReadySet delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50mph in 3.5s seconds; now updated with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing scenes around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a new transmitter/receiver/servo/brushless motor & ESC as well as minor enhancements to the chassis design.
The new Syncro KT-231P transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjuster, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the powerful new Team Orion brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and high-grip square block tires to deliver superior performance on any surface. The Inferno VE 2.0 KT-231P allows anyone to test the bound of common sense with powerful brushless motor acceleration.
1x Pre-Assembled Chassis w/ Pre-Installed RC Linkages
1x Completed Body Pre-Painted w/ Decals
1x Syncro KT-231P Transmitter
1x Team Orion Vortex 10 EVO Brushless Motor
1x Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC
3x Hexagonal Wrenches (2mm, 2.5mm, 5mm)
1x 17mm Wheel Wrench
1x Cross Wrench
2x 7.2V batteries for chassis (NiMH recommended)
Compatible battery charger
4x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screwdriver)
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it
- Full-time 4WD with low C of G 3-diff shaft drive
- Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on drive system and suspension
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity
- Wide variety of optional parts is available to upgrade the chassis
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined spiral gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions