Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 T1 KYO31889T1B
- Brands Kyosho
- Product Code: ARID0058
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 T1 racing buggy.The TK13 is the most advanced version of the 1/8 INFERNO racing buggy. Performance that delivered an unrivalled record of 8 World Championship victories is now at your fingertips with this great value Readyset package that challenges the rule that high-end models can only be for expert-level drivers. Professionally pre-assembled, even t..
This is the Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 T1 racing buggy.
The TK13 is the most advanced version of the 1/8 INFERNO racing buggy. Performance that delivered an unrivalled record of 8 World Championship victories is now at your fingertips with this great value Readyset package that challenges the rule that high-end models can only be for expert-level drivers. Professionally pre-assembled, even the engine is installed and fitted with a recoil starter so a separate engine starter is not required.
The pre-installed 2.4GHz R/C system includes an LCD screen that allows precision setting adjustments to be easily managed. This machine is ready to race and win straight out of the box at a great value price. Until now, the performance and reliability of advanced high-end models were suitable as introductory models, but the price was always too high. Now we can recommend this model to beginners for the best possible start to model racing. How was the cost reduced? Machine cutting was replaced with punching in the manufacturing process, which delivers the same strength and function but at a much lower cost. More than 60% of components are manufactured in Japan to maintain the high quality standard. Nearly all parts for the INFERNO MP9 are compatible so the machine can even be transformed into the original MP9 version. Let this INFERNO MP9 TK13 T1 Readyset open a new world of exhilarating off-road excitement!
Includes: Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system, Printed pre-cut body complete with coloring, Pre-installed KE21R engine with rear exhaust, Polished tuned muffler, Syncro KT-331P transmitter, 1.5, 2, 2.5mm Hexagonal wrench, Cross wrench (small) and 17mm Wheel wrench
- AAA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
- Strongest version yet of the 8 world championship winning Inferno.
- Factory assembled Readyset includes everything except fuel, batteries for transmitter and starting tools.
- Includes polished tuned muffler.
- Equipped with high speed & high torque servos.
- Original Inferno design shaft drive 3 diff full time 4WD chassis.
- Setting adjustments: wheelbase, tread, roll centre, caster angle, toe angle, and camber change ratio.
- Efficient heat sink brake disk and centre diff with increased case capacity deliver stable control through to the end of the race.
- Bushings replace E-rings in the suspension structure to rationalize the setting and maintenance order.
- Mudguards prevent dirt entering the drive shaft or the wheels.
- Concave area on the side guards is compatible with the thickness of magic tape so body also prevents dirt entering the chassis.
- Stable fuel supply is delivered from fuel tank with easy hook cap.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends maintenance cycle.
Chassis Type: Full Time 4WD with 3 diff shaft drive
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings with rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (change bushes for 3 rear and 2 front settings)
Tire (F/R): Micro Square Pin Type: 116 x 44mm (both F/R)
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Engine: KE21R (recoil starter installed / rear exhaust)