Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Kyosho Beetle 2014 Buggy Kit KYO30614B
- Brands Kyosho
- Product Code: ARID0277
- Availability: In Stock
This is the Kyosho Beetle 2014 Buggy Kit.The famous Kyosho Scorpion and Baja Beetle combined into one legendary off-road machine that became synonymous with electric buggy racing in the 1980’s; a name that is still known around the world today. Now, in honor of the original Scorpion and its many fans, the Beetle makes a triumphant return with the advanced Scorpion 2014 chassis featuring ..
This is the Kyosho Beetle 2014 Buggy Kit.
The famous Kyosho Scorpion and Baja Beetle combined into one legendary off-road machine that became synonymous with electric buggy racing in the 1980’s; a name that is still known around the world today. Now, in honor of the original Scorpion and its many fans, the Beetle makes a triumphant return with the advanced Scorpion 2014 chassis featuring the same basic ladder frame 2WD structure as the original, but with the latest technology and components. from the kit, making assembly easier and the finished chassis lighter and more rigid. From experts familiar with the Scorpion’s standard of performance to present-day drivers unaware of the Scorpion legend, all will enjoy the Scorpion experience that inspired so many.
Includes: Pre-assembled kit (gear box and oil shocks are pre-assembled), Pre-cut clear polycarbonate body, Decals, L-shape hex wrench, Cross wrench, Shock wrench, Shock oil and Grease
- 2-channel, 1-servo R/C system for cars
- 540-class motor (30-27 turns recommended)
- ESC compatible with motor
- Battery pack for chassis
- Battery charger
- Paint for painting the polycarbonate body
- Batteries for transmitter
- Tools (1.5, 2, 2.5mm hex wrench driver)
- Revival of the off road BEETLE. 2014 version upgraded throughout.
- Kit includes pre-assembled gearbox and oil shocks (shock oil sold separately).
- 6061T6 forged aluminum suspension arms.
- Two-piece diecast aluminum gearbox with built-in diff gears.
- Slipper clutch protects gears and provides traction setting options.
- Oil shocks with aluminum cylinders and stainless shafts deliver smooth movement.
- Countersunk surface allows screws to be seated flat.
- Lightweight design from reduction in tapping screws and nuts.
- Near complete use of hex screws provides secure assembly.
- One-piece structure of rear wheels realizes lighter weight.
- Inner sponges included with rear tires.
- Includes newly developed block pattern high-grip compound tires.
- High efficiency full ball bearing specification. (14 included)
- Radio box is suitable for the various shapes and sizes of current batteries.
- Ball diff from Ultima RB can be installed as an optional upgrade.
Tread (F/R): 198mm / 195mm
Tire (F/R): 75×20mm / 85×41mm
Gear Ratio: H setting 6.9:1, L setting 8.3:1 (2 combinations included)
Weight: 1,040g approx. (without R/C system & battery)
Motor: 540-class (sold separately)