Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Vorza Flux 2.4 RTR HPI101850
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0048
- Availability: In Stock
This is the HPI Racing Vorza Flux 1/8 scale 4WD Buggy with 2.4GHZ radio, flux system, and a painted body. With the World Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to run (RTR) buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for ha..
This is the HPI Racing Vorza Flux 1/8 scale 4WD Buggy with 2.4GHZ
radio, flux system, and a painted body. With the World
Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the
race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from
the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to
run (RTR) buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air
thrills, and then you can take it straight to any buggy track for
top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends! The
Vorza has everything that backyard bashers and racers want!
The Vorza Flux HP is our FASTEST buggy, able to reach speeds up to 73 mph*! Can you imagine an electric buggy going that fast? The Flux ELC-6S ESC takes 2 batteries, allowing you to fit in up to 6S of LiPo power for utterly insane top speeds and mind-boggling take-off power!
World Championship Suspension Design
With many parts taken directly from the World Champion HB D8 racing buggy, the Vorza is ready to hit the track anytime, any place! Equal-length 16mm HB Big Bore shocks smooth out the ride and provide plenty of adjustment, while the D8's solid suspension arms, knuckles, and uprights take the pounding of jumps, dips, and landings. Sturdy aluminum suspension mounts securely hold the suspension arms to the chassis with a steel screw and washer.
Top-Level Race Buggy Adjustability
At both ends of the car, the Vorza has everything you'd expect from an all-out competition kit, including HB's Inverse Steering Block Design, thick anodized aluminum steering link, optional hinge pin holes for the rear uprights, adjustable roll center, thick turnbuckle links, aligned king pin and universal joint pivots, sway bar, steel turnbuckles and HB's own counter-rotating shock mount screws.
Rock-Solid Reliable Drivetrain
Continuing the rugged reliability of HB nitro buggies and truggies, the Vorza uses the D8 spiral-cut 'worm gear' diffs to get the power from the driveshafts to the wheels. A spiral cut is more reliable and much stronger than standard straight-cut gears, giving you extra confidence and fewer maintenance headaches. You can adjust the diff action with thicker or thinner oils because all three diffs are sealed against leakage, giving you a fantastic boost of tuning ability.
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries.
You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
HPI Flux Vapor RTR HP Chassis with:
- Flux ELC-6S ESC
- Flux Tork 2200kV brushless motor
- TX 2.4GHz radio with waterproof steering servo
- Decal sheet
- Instruction manual
- 7.2V (2S) 4000mAh LiPo battery stick pack with Dean's connector (6S LiPo MAX)
- Battery charger to match selected battery
- Building and track equipment
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale electric-powered rallycross buggy
- Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
- HPI ELC-6s speedo with fan and 6S LiPo capability!
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- High torque HPI SF-50 metal gear steering servo
- 7075S aluminum 4mm thick chassis
- LiPo-ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Aluminum heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Front, center, and rear fluid-filled differentials
- Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with the best balance of efficiency
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminum threaded shocks for confident control
- Long suspension arms give stability and balance
- Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires work great on any surface
- Fantastic-looking V7 black wheels
- Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
- Fits all HB suspension options for HB D8
Length: 20" (508mm)
Width: 12" (205mm)
Height: 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 12-13/16" (325mm)
Length: 13.1" (334mm)
Height: 3.8" (98mm)