Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Akzo Raya!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HPI Racing E-Firestorm RTR Flux HPI112878
- Brands HPI Racing
- Product Code: ARID0282
- Availability: In Stock
This is the 1/10 scale 2.4GHz radio controlled, brushless electric powered, Ready to Run HPI E-Firestorm Flux Stadium Truck. The E-Firestorm Flux is a 2-wheel drive racing truck with big tires and big attitude! It can take HUGE jumps, hit INSANE speeds and pop ON-DEMAND WHEELIES for big fun and massive action! The E-Firestorm Flux has now been updated to handle EVEN MORE POWER thanks to ..
Tags: Racing, E-Firestorm, Flux, HPI112878, Car & Truck
This is the 1/10 scale 2.4GHz radio controlled, brushless electric
powered, Ready to Run HPI E-Firestorm Flux Stadium Truck. The
E-Firestorm Flux is a 2-wheel drive racing truck with big tires and big
attitude! It can take HUGE jumps, hit INSANE speeds and pop ON-DEMAND
WHEELIES for big fun and massive action! The E-Firestorm Flux has now
been updated to handle EVEN MORE POWER thanks to its brand new updated
electronics, and has a BONUS SPEED PACK for even more speed, more
wheelies and more fun!
The large tires and off-road racing suspension means the E-Firestorm Flux can not only take fast lap times at your local racing track - you can also be confident that this truck can take the hits and landings that come with HARD-CORE BASHING! Hitting burly jumps at your local skate park? Tons of fun! Mastering a line of vertical dirt jumps? Easy-peasy! Going for long-jump glory? No problemo! The E-Firestorm Flux can take it all, and keep coming back for more.
The hugely powerful Flux EMH-3S speed controller is the strongest and most durable speed controller we've fit into a 1/10th scale truck, and the Flux MMH-4000KV motor will give you blinding fast speeds of up to 124km/h or 77 mph, plus huge jumps and instant wheely action - on tap, whenever you want! Just pull the trigger on the pistol-style 2.4GHz radio controller and you are off and away at blinding speeds!
If you want to hit the puddles and muddy areas, that's fine too, because the electronics fitted in the E-Firestorm Flux are waterproof! The steering servo and speed controller are completely protected, and the receiver is encased in a splashproof box - so you can run in the rain and snow without letting the weather slow you down!
- HPI E-Firestorm Flux Stadium Truck
- Brushless motor
- Flux EMH-3S 80A ESC
- 2.4GHz radio with steering servo
- Front Line front tires
- Ground Assault rear tires
- Painted body
- Instruction manual
- Four AA cells
- Batteries: 2 or 3S LiPo, or 6-7 cell NiMH with Dean's connector
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Maintenance and track equipment
- Chassis: Composite nylon tub 3mm (0.12") thick
- Drive: Rear wheel with alloy steel dogbones and axles
- Motor: Flux MMH 4000Kv brushless
- Electronic Speed Control: HPI Flux EMH-3S 80A with drag brake, maximum brake force, maximum reverse force, initial brake force adjustment, auto LiPo, low voltage cutoff, and throttle signal loss protection
- Radio: 2.4GHz with SF10W high-torque steering servo, failsafe and waterproof receiver box
- Wheels: Nylon construction, satin black in color, 12mm hex adapters
- Front Tires: Front Line 4" (102mm) diameter, 2.1" (53mm) wide
- Rear Tires: Ground Assault 4" (102mm) diameter, 2.1" (53mm) wide
- Transmission: Low profile 2.6:1 ratio with all metal gears and Blitz SC racing dual pad slipper clutch
- Shocks: Four silicone oil-filled composite body
- Suspension: Double wishbone independent, assembled with captured hinge pins
- Differential: Sealed planetary type
- Spur Gear: 87 tooth 48 pitch
- Pinion Gear: 19 tooth 48 pitch
- Body: Pre-painted and trimmed
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear toe-in, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car
- Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle with dual pad slipper clutch
- Steering: Bell crank with cam-type servo saver steering arms laydown steering servo position
- Steering servo: SF-10W Servo, waterproof/4.5kg-cm6.0V
- Ball Bearings: Full set, 14 total
Length: 16.7" (425mm)
Width: 12.8" (325mm)
Height: 5.8" (147mm) at rear wing
Wheelbase: 11.4" (289mm) adjustable
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Length: 16" (406mm)
Width: 6.5" (166mm) ahead of rear wheels (widest point), (141mm) ahead of front wheels (narrowest point)
Height: 3.8" (96mm)
Thickness: 0.020" (0.5mm)